+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 366 FirstFirst ... 213 238 263 288 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 338 363 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 7307

Thread: Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?

Alien Space Bat Judas Maccabeus's Avatar
    200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Interesting, the middle bit about Inigo... That could have interesting ramifications considering what words are being thrown about.
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)
    Scenario progress: Base maps complete, pops and diplomacy in progress.

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Another smashing chapter, my good man! And, very nice Calipah! Another great addition to this fine work!

And I agree with Avernite, to hell with Dutch independence...
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie View Post
    I wish my urine would unlock doors.
    Use a key. It smells nicer.
    "Pequeńo Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: Crisis [Actualizado 25/10/2014]

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner View Post
    And it is not so cold in winter...
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

One of the best chapters without gratuitous shower scenes that you have done. Congrat to Calipah as well for an excellant contribution.

Not wishing to shatter the illusion too much but did the invasion of Italy actually take place in your game or is it a plot device? If the Persians really invaded Italy by sea, that would have to be the most audacious move ever by the AI.

I wonder if Inigo is going to start communicating with a twin in the future soon.
    Fan of the Week 22 February 2010 - Role PlayAAR of the Month March 2014

Indies -The AAR which refuses to sell out. Featured on Weekly AAR Showcase 21 July 2010 (Still writing Episode 4 "A New Hope" - the Flux will be with you)

Marshal Nikolai Fedorovich Vatutin, Chief of Stavka, in Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo Admin thread and Update thread.
    Etienne Burke, son of Frederic Burke, Prime Minister of Belgium during the Great War 1904-1907 and son of Edmund Burke, Commerce Minister 1866-1886 and son of Patrice "Bulwark" Burke, Former Chief of Staff of Belgium, Edge of Europe - an interactive AAR of ThunderHawk3
    Adolf von Arnim-Boitzenburg, Proud Imperialist in Sonderweg oder Anderweg - An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Avernite View Post
    Roma?

The Eternal City?

To hell with Dutch independence, those Persians must burn for this outrage! Send in Grubby!
    Threw you guys a curve ball there , eh ? XD Yeah , this is going to require delicacy !

Quote Originally Posted by Judas Maccabeus View Post
    Interesting, the middle bit about Inigo... That could have interesting ramifications considering what words are being thrown about.
    Indeed Starting to form parallels with what happened to Tom , don't you think ? XD

Quote Originally Posted by demokratickid View Post
    Another smashing chapter, my good man! And, very nice Calipah! Another great addition to this fine work!

And I agree with Avernite, to hell with Dutch independence...
    Calipah did great Haha , yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner View Post
    Haha , it does

Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    And it is not so cold in winter...
    Correct XD

Quote Originally Posted by Davout View Post
    One of the best chapters without gratuitous shower scenes that you have done. Congrat to Calipah as well for an excellant contribution.

Not wishing to shatter the illusion too much but did the invasion of Italy actually take place in your game or is it a plot device? If the Persians really invaded Italy by sea, that would have to be the most audacious move ever by the AI.

I wonder if Inigo is going to start communicating with a twin in the future soon.
    Thank you sir ! I've lost track of a lot of the game movements a long time ago to be honest XD Just going with the flow right now and generally how it happened XD . Taking lots of liberties .

Haha communicating with his twin ? XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canonized View Post
    Haha , you just forgot to read , silly ! He only did the fourteen paragraphs . After that I took over again XD
    No I did not forget to read.

It's just that I'm not quite comfortable with describing
    "yes mein Qayd" the answer came.
    as a paragraph (even if, on review with dictionary in hand, this seems to be the case)

Also, to hell with Rome, we need a proper protagonist, ie. a FREE NETHERLANDS!
    Error in war on error on line 1.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaA View Post
    No I did not forget to read.

It's just that I'm not quite comfortable with describing
    as a paragraph (even if, on review with dictionary in hand, this seems to be the case)

Also, to hell with Rome, we need a proper protagonist, ie. a FREE NETHERLANDS!
    Haha , a proper protagonist . Short lines whenever dialogue shifts are always new paragraphs for us over here . At least that's how I've been trained XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I think now is the time for you to include Leonidas in your AAR

He could appear in a dream or vision

Honorary Irishman: Marcas Leathanta

"I really don't want to hear anything of you please don't bother me.I ignore U."

Quote Originally Posted by Elidioemperor View Post
    I think now is the time for you to include Leonidas in your AAR

He could appear in a dream or vision
    Haha , I wonder if I could get away with that XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Haha , I wonder if I could get away with that XD
    You could and you should.

We could do it like you did with Calipah, I could write a few paragraphs about the Spartans

"I really don't want to hear anything of you please don't bother me.I ignore U."

You could and you should.

We could do it like you did with Calipah, I could write a few paragraphs about the Spartans
    Haha go for it XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Haha go for it XD
    Am I the only one who has never seen that movie? And never plans to do it?
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict View Post
    Am I the only one who has never seen that movie? And never plans to do it?

Haha. Why not ?
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Maybe he's not as homoerotic as the rest of us...you don't know what you're missing Trekkie.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Wow. That is all I can say. I'm only up to "Chapter XI: Infiltration and Capture", but I'm hooked. Your decriptiveness and style are wonderful and a treat to read.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Wow. That is all I can say. I'm only up to "Chapter XI: Infiltration and Capture", but I'm hooked. Your decriptiveness and style are wonderful and a treat to read.
    Thank you very much , sir I'm very glad you're enjoying it ! Please do give us comments as you go along if you would be so kind We love hearing what new people think of the old chapters !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
    Maybe he's not as homoerotic as the rest of us...you don't know what you're missing Trekkie.
    Your blasphemies have cost us quite enough already! Don't compound them!

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

My blasphemies?!?!
    I'm just having some fun...

Besides, you should then go after everyone else, not just me.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Your blasphemies have cost us quite enough already! Don't compound them!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
    My blasphemies?!?!
    I'm just having some fun...

Besides, you should then go after everyone else, not just me.
    Haha , 300 was indeed a good movie . I already referenced it once , I don't know if it would be appropriate to do it again XD But you're definitely welcome to do it , Elidio if you'd like to write for us XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    -~= =~-

+ Reply to Thread