+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266 291 316 341 356 364 365 366
Results 7,301 to 7,307 of 7307

Thread: Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?

I'm stunned...

Good luck, and I hope that time and reflection (and a little diversion!) may restore your energies at some point.
    Weltkriegschaft
    The Alternate History of the Third Reich

HoI1/2/3 Favorite Narrative AAR: Q1 2008 & Q3 2008 & Q2 2009, Best Character Writer of the Week: 18/5/08 & 10/11/08
    Weekly AAR Showcase: 12/10/08, WritAAR of the Week: 05/08/08,
    Canonized on 08-06-08

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Bloody hell, I've been on a two month vacation from the forums and this old beast bites the dust? Well I'll be swashed... I salute your years of efforts, canonized, and look forward to whatever else your pen may churn!
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Well, we all grow old, don't we?

It all seems overwhelmingly anticlimactic...
    Lives, Lived, Will Live

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Spain v The Netherlands

Hmmm....... Where have I seen such a crazy scenario lately?

I think you should ask ForzaA if you can change the title to:

Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World Cup
    Fan of the Week 22 February 2010 - Role PlayAAR of the Month March 2014

Indies -The AAR which refuses to sell out. Featured on Weekly AAR Showcase 21 July 2010 (Still writing Episode 4 "A New Hope" - the Flux will be with you)

Marshal Nikolai Fedorovich Vatutin, Chief of Stavka, in Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo Admin thread and Update thread.
    Etienne Burke, son of Frederic Burke, Prime Minister of Belgium during the Great War 1904-1907 and son of Edmund Burke, Commerce Minister 1866-1886 and son of Patrice "Bulwark" Burke, Former Chief of Staff of Belgium, Edge of Europe - an interactive AAR of ThunderHawk3
    Adolf von Arnim-Boitzenburg, Proud Imperialist in Sonderweg oder Anderweg - An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign

Eurogeddon Developer Terminator's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Is this the longest AAR ever ?
    Eurogeddon: Thunderbolts of War (1933-1964)
    New Flag Design
    Eurogeddon: Powder Keg of Eurasia - Filefront.com (updated on Aug 23; re-uploaded on Sep 3, 2010)
    If you are a professional programmer and interested in a part time job of some sort, you can send me a private message

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I sincerely hope no one is offended by this, and also that I don't look too stupid.

As an EU3 player I make an effort to read lots of the AARs for that game. And the big one that looms up is this. I'm always fascinated by the longest of any sort of story.

However, and I'm sorry to thread necro, but I can't understand this story! The writing is great and detailed, but even starting at the beginning I just...don't understand what's happening. Can someone explain it, or even just the start?

Sorry again for being dense....
    A Blessing and a Curse: EUIV Narrative AAR! In Progress
    Downfall: A Byzantine Narrative AAR. See the fall of the mightiest empire the world has ever seen. On Hold 3rd Place OVERALL EU3 (Highest Narrative) AARland Choice Awards Q3 2012!
    The Grey Eminence: A British Narrative/History AAR. Witness the rise of Great Britain to world power! COMPLETE! WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 Q1!
    The Eternal Exile: Nation Hopping AAR with a mix of narrative and game-play. On Hold. | WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2011 Q1!

Winner: AAR Showcase 29/11/2011 | Winner: Character Writer of the Week 19/1/2012 | Winner: Fan of the Week 20/9/2010 and 20/8/2012 | I was Character Writer of the Week 13/12/2010

The Avatar of Time 4th Dimension's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Ashantai View Post
    I sincerely hope no one is offended by this, and also that I don't look too stupid.

As an EU3 player I make an effort to read lots of the AARs for that game. And the big one that looms up is this. I'm always fascinated by the longest of any sort of story.

However, and I'm sorry to thread necro, but I can't understand this story! The writing is great and detailed, but even starting at the beginning I just...don't understand what's happening. Can someone explain it, or even just the start?

Sorry again for being dense....
    That was kinda the point I think. Not understanding anything, and the constant state of confusion.
    In my cookie jar
    Krofta Kookie! | PanzAARcookie! | Uniting Russia's Russian double-chip Peter Wrangel's chocolate cookie• | Got 10 in Timelines

To place foot upon tyrany's neck,
    to lead tyrants to knowledge of the right,
    this is the most sacred of man's duties!
    Bishop Danilo - The Mountain Wreath

+ Reply to Thread