• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"And like an old, but venerable man, the Aragonese Empire dies, but is not forgotten. Her legacy lives on in the millions of Catholics of Latin America and India, her cultural magnificence, her worthy kings who kept the peace and ruled justly. Woe, o woe is the world, that we do not know who will take mighty Aragon's place."
- Robert Greeley, The Aragonese Empire, 1859

That is what I have to say.

It's sad when a great AAR ends, specially this one, who has gave us so good moments.

I can only say: Bravo!

But... Pan Hispanism? Oh God... united to Castille... darn it... :rofl:

Excellent AAR, RossN, excellent. I loved every minute of it and I am sad to see it end. I'm not too big on HOI2 AARs, but I'll be sure to take a look at yours. :D

I finally managed to read through this thing to the end, and my verdict: Amazing :) I've always been a rather big fan of your work, and I have to say that you never fail to impress. It was most interesting seeing what you did w/ Aragon, especially the epilogue "backstory" w/ the creation of an independent Indian Empire (which was apparently made of some rather sterner stuff than its RL Brazillian analog :p ). It almost makes me want to dust off my copy of EU3 despite some of the display problems I'm having...

At any rate, bravo, and, as always, keep up the good work! :)

One of the best aars ever ,I finaly finished it and it was worth reading thats for sure!! And some of those pictures of kings, well one was a Polish king (the last one) and one was a British navy leader. Anyway you won a madgeneral aar award with is unoffical of coarse. :rofl: