• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:D That is a hard nation to play no doubt. You know, I might not spotted it in your AAR but do you have national policy of shewd commerical policy? It does helps massively.

And when (no if) you get discovery of maps spreading across other CoTs, you can send merchants to them.

In time, you might be able to do it, but then, I got a feeling that surrounding by enemies like these, military must matter more I suppose. Which policy did you chose or you haven't got to that point?

Cheers

Sap.

Sapphire said:
:D That is a hard nation to play no doubt. You know, I might not spotted it in your AAR but do you have national policy of shewd commerical policy? It does helps massively.

And when (no if) you get discovery of maps spreading across other CoTs, you can send merchants to them.

In time, you might be able to do it, but then, I got a feeling that surrounding by enemies like these, military must matter more I suppose. Which policy did you chose or you haven't got to that point?

Cheers

Sap.

Yeah, i build up a few rules for trade. But as you sad, surround by enemies, i must improve my army.

At the year of 1475, war between 2 of my neighbours explode. Munster and Cologne go for war. Should y take advantage of that ? hehe

ss13pl6.jpg

After many years expending the money with techs and trade, seeking the advice of the military staff, Leopold I Maximilian take advantage of the situation and improve the army to make an attack, against Munster or Cologne.

ss14xh9.jpg

" Damm !!!! My another neighbor, the Saxonies are at war too, can we attack them ? " - Leopold I Maximilian

" Are you nuts ? We can't hurt them with a 1k man army. Damm !!!! " - Army Staff

ss15uk2.jpg

And finally, after many years of waiting, we can rise a group of man named, "Man at Arms", the wasnt gods, nut they are better then the old army.

" Damm !!!! Who invented this ? " - Army Staff.

ss16nx2.jpg

" The next years, shall be the bests, hehe " - Leopold I Maximilian

But have any of your opponents always gotten there first?

armocore: ..." Are you nuts ? We can't hurt them with a 1k man army. Damm !!!! " - Army Staff

armocore: ...But as you said, surrounded by enemies, i must improve my army.

aye, improve your army - a lot ! ! :D

excellent update ! !
:cool: