+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AAR : The Anhalt Empire - Tech and Trade, maybe Warfare

AAR : The Anhalt Empire - Tech and Trade, maybe Warfare

The Anhalt Empire

" After all these years, Anhalt was just a Feudal Monarchy, a province of the Holy Roman Empire. My father was a great ruller, a let to me a good wealth province, but too small. Now is the time for expand our country. Let us rule the world by the trade and warfare. Its time to conquer our place in history. "

Leopold I Maximilian - The Emperor of Anhalt

The king Leopold I Maximilian has rise to the throne after the dead of his father in 7 May of 1468 after more then 20 years of his father, Georg I, rule.

---------------------------------------------

Some historical tips.

In 30 March of 1453, The Anhalt Empire was established.

At the same day, the emperor former up the Firma des Handels (Company of Trade). These company will take care of the trades made by the crown.

In 3rd April of 1453, the Iluminatis was born, a council of cientist, that was formed to improve the technological device for the crown.

At the army field, the ruler think thats was a good idea maintain a thousand man army, that was called, Die Unsterblich ( The Immortals ), just for the guard of the empire.

---------------------------------------------

The first step of Gerog I after established the new form of govern, was to move the empire more closely to the Free Trade ideology. That was the first thought for create more mercants.

Last edited by armocore; 07-02-2007 at 18:40.

Building up the relations with the neighbours, after agree with too many marriage proposal, we turn Brunswick to vassal. Seeking the future domaing of Anhalt, our eyes has going upon Brunswick for a future anexxation.

After that, we turn our trade eyes upon the Lubeck. As the trade center of our realm, many countries have seeling his goods at there after many years. So, the plan was, Domain the market in Lubeck with 5 mercants. In 4 September of 1953, the first mercant reach the core of the city in Lubeck and begain to trade.

-----------------------------------

As i coment, after build up my realtion with the neighboars, the objetive was to enter to the Holy Roman Empire as a vote country. After a few years of diplomacy, Austria invite us to join the votant country. And for my surprise, a few years of that happen, i became the Emperor, almost because the good relations with the other countries. I receive 4 votes and became the ruler of the Holy Roman Empire

to who dont know wheres the country.

see below.

Since the create of the Firma des Handels, the effords of the king to rule the trade was huge. After years triyng to be the greateast nation on trade, a few considerations muts be made.

- As the core province of the Empire, Anhalt rise very low income. An anexxation of the core province of Brunswick (Hannover), must be done in a hurry, for more profit.

- We need invest in mercants. As our profit are low, we dont have many chances to send mercants to the trade centers anytime, we need plan. One we have that problem, out trading company make a few arrangements. Rise the profit income and forget for a while the techs invesments. That must be donne carefully, cause the inflation rises a lot with thses kind of action.

After a few years of preparations, the Firma des Handels was ready for the attack. Sending coornates "attacks" to the trade centers in Lubeck, Venezia and Liguria, we reach after 20 years, the rule of the Lubeck center and a good position in to Venezia and Liguria.

( I developed a few strategies to overrun the competitors and rule the trade centers, soon i'll make the Rules of the Trade, hehe )

In to the political field, after 10 yaers as a our vassal, we finally annex Hannover or Brunswick.

MORE PROFIT !!! HURA !!!! - Georg I
    AAR : The Anhalt Empire - Tech and Trade, maybe Warfare [EUIII]

GIP - Graphic Improvement Project Member [HOI2DD]

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Seems a hard work to do!

But, with so many tiny nations around you, will be interesting.

Good luck.

After the annexation of Hannover ( Brunswick ), the tensions over my contry have exploded. The small nations over the european map had disappear. Now i'm one of the only small nations over the map that still free.

After a series of problem involving trade income at the trade routes over the europe, a alliande between my country and the neightbours are almost impossible.

Maybe its time to reinforce the army to avoid a war against my powrfull neighbours, because that will crush my economy, very badly, since the inflation is already high.

"I need prepare for war, our sucess over the another nations about the trading is huge and the "fat eyes" of europe are over us now." - Leopold I Maximilian - the Holy Emperor of Romans

Quote Originally Posted by Sauronow
    Seems a hard work to do!

But, with so many tiny nations around you, will be interesting.

Good luck.
    i'll post the map as IT is right now.

i dont go for war, because if i do that i win now and lose latter. thats no smart.

but the problem is, i'm not the only one thata have eyes over the smalls. the other already crush them.

THANKS FOR READING !!!

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Time to choose your enemies very carefully.
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    A scary start as a one province minor in those waters. But well done so far. Keep it up.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

armocore: After the annexation of Hannover ( Brunswick ), the tensions over my country have exploded. The small nations over the European map had disappeared. Now i'm one of the only small nations over the map that still free.

you are a minnow in an ocean of hungry sharks ! !

armocore: After a series of problems involving trade income at the trade routes over Europe, an alliance between my country and the neighbors are almost impossible.

but, would an alliance really do you any good ? ? it seems to me that your neighbors would just drag you into a war that would only hurt you.

excellent updates ! !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWriter
    armocore: After the annexation of Hannover ( Brunswick ), the tensions over my country have exploded. The small nations over the European map had disappeared. Now i'm one of the only small nations over the map that still free.

you are a minnow in an ocean of hungry sharks ! !

armocore: After a series of problems involving trade income at the trade routes over Europe, an alliance between my country and the neighbors are almost impossible.

but, would an alliance really do you any good ? ? it seems to me that your neighbors would just drag you into a war that would only hurt you.

excellent updates ! !
    i'm really sorrounded by sharks, but, still survive.

an alliance could be a greater good since, at least, i will not enter in a war with a neightbor, hehe.

--------------------

As a trade nation, a war could ruin everything, but in the ohter hand, could bring lands and profit to the Empire.
    Last edited by armocore; 07-02-2007 at 09:52.

As rules of the Holy Roman Empire, i build up a good relations with the electors states.

See below the pic of my relation with them.

Back to the trail.

After the annexation of Hannover by the king Leopold I Maximilian, his eyes try to find another country
    that could became his new vassal. With a little research, nothing came to his eyes, and
    with the war that came to his neighbour, he decide to increase his army, to make a few
    conquers.

" Maybe its time to make a mark in our enemies and grant a few lands from them." - Leopold I Maximilian.

A war now, can crash the trade that the Anhat has all over the europe. His popularity with the electors countries for the Holy Roman Emperor could fall and his sucessor, maybe don't recieve the title.

" And if we make a quick war against a weak enemy ?" - Leopold I Maximilian.

Should the army of the Empire grab some lands ?

" My lord, our army is weak and we cannot match our neighbors !" - Army Advisor.

" I see. We need stregnth them." - Leopold I Maximilian.

" But spending money with an army, the trade will fall !" - Trade Advisor.

" Damm !" - Leopold I Maximilian.

What should we do now ?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Yeah, Anhalt doesn't usually last very long in my games! It's kind of a plaything between Brandenburg, Saxony, Hesse, Thuringia, etc.

I wish you the very best! I'll look forward to watching. Holy Roman Emperor status can't hurt!

Rensslaer
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Império Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Could you fix all the errors in the first post with the 1968 and stuff? Its hard to get into the AAR if you see something like that in the first line.
    If you want my help, register your game..
    Senatus Populusque Romanus!

Quote Originally Posted by SonofWinter
    Could you fix all the errors in the first post with the 1968 and stuff? Its hard to get into the AAR if you see something like that in the first line.
    ok, fixed. i'm sorry.

armocore: ...Should the army of the Empire grab some lands ?

sure, just DOW France and pick up some nice provinces ! !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWriter
    armocore: ...Should the army of the Empire grab some lands ?

sure, just DOW France and pick up some nice provinces ! !
    yeah, the sucessfull against France its a easy thing. LEts DOW France for sure, hehe.
    Last edited by armocore; 08-02-2007 at 09:08.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I especially like the way you have quoted your rulers, that's a first. Never seen that before.

However ponder your moves 2-3 times ahead. Get yourself a big buddy and during war pick up the pieces.
    Alpha et Omega.
    Fan of the Week Oct, 2005

Member of TOP (The Order of the Paradox, a Cybernations based alliance.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast