Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36

Thread: General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Downloading now.
    cool

all users that register at moddb.com can now add their own downloads to the Terra Nova mod page. This will allow you and possibly others to add patches there, without having to tell people to go to a different location.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    cool, Thanks
    the USA file was really out of order but I put thedates in order for 10.78
    You already have 10.78 ready?

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I had so many unread threads in my subsciption folder that this one appeared read even though it had the new post by 17blue17.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

You already have 10.78 ready?

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I had so many unread threads in my subsciption folder that this one appeared read even though it had the new post by 17blue17.
    no, sorry for the confusion. Once I release a version, any work I do from then on is part of the next release. so in this case, I am basicly working on 10.78 now and will release it on the 1st probably, if I still go to Texas (which I probably will). sounds like you are a busy bee j/k.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    no, sorry for the confusion. Once I release a version, any work I do from then on is part of the next release. so in this case, I am basicly working on 10.78 now and will release it on the 1st probably, if I still go to Texas (which I probably will).
    Ah. It all makes sense now.

sounds like you are a busy bee j/k.
    I'm currently subscribed to 590 threads, and when I wake up in the morning, anywhere between 10-30 of them have new posts. And don't get me started on the constant WW watching, or the 3-4 very frustrating trade/economy threads going on at the same time in the main EU3 forum.

You can also see I have 11 posts per day and rising right now. It is really more like 15-25 posts per day, but the profile numbers takes into account the 3 weeks I was registered before I ever posted, and it is a average from how long I've been here, not a constantly updating thing based on recent trends.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Ah. It all makes sense now.

I'm currently subscribed to 590 threads, and when I wake up in the morning, anywhere between 10-30 of them have new posts. And don't get me started on the constant WW watching, or the 3-4 very frustrating trade/economy threads going on at the same time in the main EU3 forum.

You can also see I have 11 posts per day and rising right now. It is really more like 15-25 posts per day, but the profile numbers takes into account the 3 weeks I was registered before I ever posted, and it is a average from how long I've been here, not a constantly updating thing based on recent trends.
    so you should have about 3000 total posts in about 3 months? that's impressive.

Very impressive, Sir. My rate is 0.04 posts per day since 2001.

Darken,

you added 7 new trade goods.
    Can you tell how many provinces are affected by each trade good?
    Will silver increase inflation? (I guess no)

What are the new TN ships?

Thanks.
    Ergebenste Grüsse an alle Monarchen,

der Zarewitsch

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    so you should have about 3000 total posts in about 3 months? that's impressive.
    102.090909 days.

Quote Originally Posted by der Zarewitsch View Post
    Will silver increase inflation?
    Right.

Go to the "mod\Terra Nova\common\units" directory. All but a couple of units there are all ships, and only a few of those are repeats of the vanilla ships.

I would type them all here for you, but there are just too many.

Edit: What's with the 3 ghost pages?
    Last edited by OrangeYoshi; 25-08-2009 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by der Zarewitsch View Post
    Very impressive, Sir. My rate is 0.04 posts per day since 2001.

Darken,

you added 7 new trade goods.
    Can you tell how many provinces are affected by each trade good?
    Will silver increase inflation? (I guess no)

Thanks.
    silver does increase inflation.

so far, I only added Apiculture (wax, honey, etc) to Russian provinces. I also made a bunch of events that change unknown goods to the 7 new goods I added, but it depends on the provinces, techgroup, etc.

I think this is all of the ships including vanilla:
    Code:
    #Ships;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    freighterDESCR;Freighter.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    freighter;Freighter;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    ironclad;Ironclad;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    ironcladDESCR;Ironclad.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    steamship;Steamship;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    steamshipDESCR;Steamship.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    17th_century_galleon;17th Century Galleon;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    17th_century_galleonDESCR;A later-style Galleon hull designed for civilian use,with minimal armament.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    74_gun_twodecker;74 Gun Twodecker;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    74_gun_twodeckerDESCR;A two-decked sailing ship of the line carrying 74 guns. The design proved to be a good balance between firepower and sailing qualities. Seventy-fours were a mainstay of the world's fleets into the early decades of the 19th century,;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    armed_caravel;Armed Caravel;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    armed_caravelDESCR;A light ship with a Caravel-style hull loaded with cannons;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    armed_galleon;Armed Galleon;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    armed_galleonDESCR;A Galleon-style hull loaded with cannons;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    clippership;Clippership;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    clippershipDESCR;A clipper was a very fast sailing ship of the 19th century that had multiple masts and a square rig. They were generally narrow for their length and  could carry limited bulk freight.  They had a large total sail area. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    early_carrack;Early Carrack;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    early_carrackDESCR;The Carrack was one of the first truly seaworthy European ship types.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    LaCapitana_galleon;La Capitana Galleon;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    LaCapitana_galleonDESCR;A later-style Galleon designed for warfare with 60 Guns.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Large_Carrack;Large Carrack;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Large_CarrackDESCR;An especially large Carrack-style hull,designed to carry extra cannons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    race_built_galleonDESCR;A later type of Galleon built to emphasize speed and maneuverability;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    race_built_galleon;Race Built Galleon;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    San_Martin_galleon;San Martin galleon;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    San_Martin_galleonDESCR;A later-style Galleon designed for warfare with 44 Guns.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    sloop;Sloop;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    sloopDESCR;A small shallow draft ship ideal for raiding and piracy.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Small_Caravel;Small Caravel;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Small_CaravelDESCR;Smaller Caravel-style hulls were often used for long-distance exploration because of their superior speed and seaworthiness.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Venetian_Galley;Venetian Galley;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Venetian_GalleyDESCR;A larger version of the galley with 11 guns;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Venetian_War_Galley;Venetian War Galley;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Venetian_War_GalleyDESCR;Large Venetian Galley with 23 guns.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    archipelago_frigate;Archipelago Frigate;Galčre baltique;Archipelfregatte;Fregata Bellona;Fragata de los archipiélagos;Fregata d'arcipelago;Szigetvilági fregatt;Fregata ze souostroví;;;;;;x
    caravel;Caravel;Caravelle;Karavelle;Karawela;Carabela;Caravella;Gyors kishajó;Karavela;;;;;;x
    carrack;Carrack;Caraque;Karacke;Karaka;Carraca;Caracca;Gálya;Karak;;;;;;x
    barque;Barque;Barque;Bark;Barka;Barque;Brigantino a palo;Bárka;Bárka;;;;;;x
    chebeck;Chebeck;Chebec;Schebecke;Szebeka;Jabeque;Chebacco;Chebeck;Šebeka;;;;;;x
    cog;Cog;Cogue;Kogge;Koga;Coca;Vascello Cog;Halászbárka;Koga;;;;;;x
    early_frigate;Early Frigate;Frégate ancienne;Frühe Fregatte;Wczesna fregata;Fragata primitiva;Fregata primordiale;Korai fregatt;Raná fregata;;;;;;x
    eastindiaman;East Indiaman;Vaisseau des Indes orientales;Ost Indiaman;Statek Kompanii Wsch.-indyjsk.;Barco británico de las Indias Orientales;Vascello delle Indie orientali;Kelet-Indiát járó hajó;Loď východoindické společnosti;;;;;;x
    frigate;Frigate;Frégate;Fregatte;Fregata;Fragata;Fregata;Fregatt;Fregata;;;;;;x
    galleass;Galleass;Galéasse;Galleasse;Galeas;Galeaza;Galeazza;Háromárbócos hadigálya;Gala;;;;;;x
    galleon;Galleon;Galion;Galleone;Galeon;Galeón;Galeone;Gálya;Galeona;;;;;;x
    galley;Galley;Galčre;Galeere;Galera;Galera;Galea;Evezős gálya;Galéra;;;;;;x
    heavy_frigate;Heavy Frigate;Frégate lourde;Schwere Fregatte;Ciężka fregata;Fragata pesada;Fregata pesante;Nehézz fregatt;Těžká fregata;;;;;;x
    heavy_frigateDESCR;Two decked vessels normally carrying about 40 guns.;Un vaisseau ŕ deux ponts armé d'environ 40 canons.;Schiffe mit normalerweise 40 Kanonen auf zwei Kanonendecks.;Okręty dwupokładowe, zwykle wyposażone w około 40 dział.;Barcos de dos cubiertas que llevaban normalmente 40 cańones.;Vascelli a due ponti normalmente armati con circa 40 cannoni.;Úgy hiszik, hogy a modern tarackok arról a Houfnice lövegekről kapták a nevüket, amiket a 15. századi husziták fedeztek fel. Ezeket a rövidcsövű fegyvereket kocsikon hordoztak, és arra használták őkeg, hogy tűzgolyóikkal és kartácstüzükkel a gyalogságot t;Plavidla se dvěma palubami vyzbrojená přibližně 40 děly.;;;;;;x
    merchantman;Merchantman;Navire de commerce;Merchantman;Statek handlowy;Barco mercante;Imbarcazione mercantile;Kereskedő;Obchodní loď;;;;;;x
    threedecker;Threedecker;Vaisseaux trois ponts;Dreidecker;Trójpokładowiec;Barco de tres cubiertas;Vascello a tre ponti;Háromfedélzetű hajó;Loď se třemi palubami;;;;;;x
    twodecker;Twodecker;Vaisseau deux ponts;Zweidecker;Dwupokładowiec;Barco de dos cubiertas;Vascello a due ponti;Kétfedélzetű hajó;Loď se dvěma palubami;;;;;;x
    wargalleon;Wargalleon;Galion de guerre;Kriegsgaleone;Galeon wojenny;Galeón de guerra;Galeone da guerra;Harci gálya;Válečná galeona;;;;;;x

Edit: What's with the 3 ghost pages?
    the new threads?
    I was having trouble with my internet and the forums, I finaly got them mostly updated.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    the new threads?
    I was having trouble with my internet and the forums, I finaly got them mostly updated.
    No, the 3 non-existing pages at the end of this thread.

When did all these new mod sub-forums appear?

No, the 3 non-existing pages at the end of this thread.

When did all these new mod sub-forums appear?
    hmmm, I didnt see anything different.

the new sub-forums got added sometime within the last 13 hours or so. Its nice to have them now, thats for sure.

Hey Darken ! Remb me ?

I've seen a post a few days ago in some thread on EU3 Forum that got me excited for the last few days, but something tells me i either misunderstood or something.

Apparently, EU3 manufacturers are making the lastest expansion pack for Europa Universalis III. Is that true, wish i could give ya the link to the post but its a few days ago that i've seen it, my guess it was in Magna Mundi or MEIOU.

So mate, is there an expansion pack coming out or a new EU game ????

Quote Originally Posted by GreatBurgundy View Post
    Hey Darken ! Remb me ?

I've seen a post a few days ago in some thread on EU3 Forum that got me excited for the last few days, but something tells me i either misunderstood or something.

Apparently, EU3 manufacturers are making the lastest expansion pack for Europa Universalis III. Is that true, wish i could give ya the link to the post but its a few days ago that i've seen it, my guess it was in Magna Mundi or MEIOU.

So mate, is there an expansion pack coming out or a new EU game ????
    hello, yep, I remember you.

It is a expansion for EU3 called Hier to the Throne I think. there is a thread in OT and the main EU3 forums I think. The eu3 one has a list offeatures by johan.

EDIT:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=423306
    Last edited by Darken; 26-08-2009 at 23:32.

You're more flamiliar with this forum then me, is there a place that i can post or send suggestions on improving the forum... I wanna ask them to have a tool for members to find registered people on the forum for example, i'm wanna to send messages to strangers that live in my time zone to invite them to play online with me. Thats what my suggestion is, how can i tell that to the forum administrators ?

- Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by GreatBurgundy View Post
    You're more flamiliar with this forum then me, is there a place that i can post or send suggestions on improving the forum... I wanna ask them to have a tool for members to find registered people on the forum for example, i'm wanna to send messages to strangers that live in my time zone to invite them to play online with me. Thats what my suggestion is, how can i tell that to the forum administrators ?

- Rosco
    I would suggest that you make this same post in the EU3 main forum or maybe even in the OT threads. Maybe even in the EU3 MP forum. Good idea

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36