• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, given all the scrapes that Jean has gotten into I am hardly surprised that he is having dreams about things not going so well.

stnylan said:
Well, given all the scrapes that Jean has gotten into I am hardly surprised that he is having dreams about things not going so well.
absolutely

Lord E said:
Post 3500 :)[/size]

For the story:cool: For the post count Congrats. :)

Joe

Snake IV said:
Whatever happened here?
Well I have to admit I am a little embarrassed about this :(
Things got busier during the summer and the autumn so I allowed for this to drift away and concentrate on one AAR. I still hope to continue this, but I think that will have to wait until I have finished my HoI2 AAR. It was just a little bit too much to be writing two at once, sorry. :(

Lord E said:
Well I have to admit I am a little embarrassed about this :(
Things got busier during the summer and the autumn so I allowed for this to drift away and concentrate on one AAR. I still hope to continue this, but I think that will have to wait until I have finished my HoI2 AAR. It was just a little bit too much to be writing two at once, sorry. :(
Sometimes it's good to have a second, almost dormant AAR to switch to for a little while (or to go back to) when you get bored with the other storyline.

I'd definitely recommend you keep this going, though! This is some of the finest writing on the boards!

Rensslaer