+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Request Thread

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Nemanjic CoA :

• Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    Nemanjic CoA :

Thanks, it looks great!
    No need to make the first one then, I posted it because I though it would be easier to make since it is square...

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Could one of you gents do me a favor and put the EUIII wave effect on a possible new avatar:

You might need to lighten the image a bit as well, the black in the guns part being so dark. I'd appreciate any help.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    Could someone please make one out of this (TGA format if possible, I don't know how to do it myself ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:F...ed_Kingdom.svg
    Last edited by Woad-Warrier; 08-10-2007 at 19:40.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

Hey dudes. Could someone give me a ahnd in reshaping these two flags for Scania? Planning on creating it as a nation of its own.

Also I'd be grateful if someone could give me advise on which one of them to use x)

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglie
    Hey dudes. Could someone give me a ahnd in reshaping these two flags for Scania? Planning on creating it as a nation of its own.

Also I'd be grateful if someone could give me advise on which one of them to use x)
    Now you can see the images!

EDIT: Not fair, he edited his post!

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    Could someone please make one out of this (TGA format if possible, I don't know how to do it myself ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:F...ed_Kingdom.svg
    Someone please

Someone please
    Be patient.
    Gigau has a lot of work to do on MEIOU, but he'll come around eventually

80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Someone please
    Getting impatient after 2 hours ? you might want to realize that we aren't on the forums 24/7.... i got MEIOU, Nappy, Deus Vult, a work and a wife. So you'll excuse me if i need some time to make the requests...

Anyways, here's the exact copy of what you posted... for any modifications, just as nicely

For tga format, it's not supported by Imageshack. So save it on your computer. Open it with photoshop, gimp or paint. "Save as", under the name you can seltect the format you want it in... select tga.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

80 games registered

Blog Entries

As it is more flag like and it's for EU3, i'd choose that one :

That one would better be for CK as it's more a CoA :

But ultimately, it's your call
    •

The cross flag was introduced in 1902 so I would go with the coat of arms.

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coz1
    Could one of you gents do me a favor and put the EUIII wave effect on a possible new avatar:

You might need to lighten the image a bit as well, the black in the guns part being so dark. I'd appreciate any help.
    Not very satisfied of the job, but it was the best i could do... maybe some other graphic expert can get a crack at it

[IMG deleted and updated in a latter post]
    Last edited by gigau; 09-10-2007 at 00:45.
    •

Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Not very satisfied of the job, but it was the best i could do... maybe some other graphic expert can get a crack at it

Almost there. I think the darkness of the guns portion isn't allowing the wave to be seen - maybe if brightened a bit, like this:

Can you test that with the wave effect?

P.S. - And thanks for testing it out, gigau.

The fAARq & Forum Rules

Getting impatient after 2 hours ? you might want to realize that we aren't on the forums 24/7.... i got MEIOU, Nappy, Deus Vult, a work and a wife. So you'll excuse me if i need some time to make the requests...

Anyways, here's the exact copy of what you posted... for any modifications, just as nicely

For tga format, it's not supported by Imageshack. So save it on your computer. Open it with photoshop, gimp or paint. "Save as", under the name you can seltect the format you want it in... select tga.
    Me love you

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Me love you
    Thank you
    •

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Almost there. I think the darkness of the guns portion isn't allowing the wave to be seen - maybe if brightened a bit, like this:

Can you test that with the wave effect?

P.S. - And thanks for testing it out, gigau.
    No problem. Always delighted to help Is this better ?

•

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    No problem. Always delighted to help Is this better ?

Sweet gigau! I am tempted to try and lighten the guns perhaps a bit more, but I am afraid it would begin to take away from the actual image while allowing for the wave to show up better. This has just the right "tone" to it.

Thank you so much sir! Excellent work.

The fAARq & Forum Rules

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

As it is more flag like and it's for EU3, i'd choose that one :

That one would better be for CK as it's more a CoA :

But ultimately, it's your call
    Big thanks man

And right now it's leaning t'wards the second one.

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Sweet gigau! I am tempted to try and lighten the guns perhaps a bit more, but I am afraid it would begin to take away from the actual image while allowing for the wave to show up better. This has just the right "tone" to it.

Thank you so much sir! Excellent work.
    Big thanks man

And right now it's leaning t'wards the second one.
    Always a pleasure

600 posts to go before i get my personnal avatar
    •

Impossible? A Challenge! jorian's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mandead
    Also, here's a new CoA I've made for the Habsburgs. I think it's better than the simple Austrian tricolour because it better reflects the territorial claims of the House of Habsburg later in-game, as opposed to the mere archduchy of Austria itself.

Looks good alongside the Spanish CoA.
    my version, historical but less used variant:

It is different enough from the Holland one, shows the HRE eagle, and the Grand Duchy of Austria CoA.

Perfect for any Habsburg who doesn't want to go historical (get Lotharingian relations, ect.), or wants his flag/CoA be equally right through the whole game, or wants to make its own thing (maybe uniting the HRE?) instead what happened in real.

Enjoy

EDIT: i think its time to sticky this thread for the good of all forumites
    "Maps are cool, everybody loves maps!" - Johan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 ... LastLast