+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Request Thread

Are you playing EUIII or CK?
    See if you like that

More proper for Argos and Nauplia but as good for any crusade fief

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Old church of Negroponte in front of the rising mediterranean sun..

Looks okey?

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
    Are you playing EUIII or CK?
    See if you like that

More proper for Argos and Nauplia but as good for any crusade fief
    That looks great! Thank you very much. Even though they are CK era they are for EU3.

Quote Originally Posted by Krapotkin View Post
    Old church of Negroponte in front of the rising mediterranean sun..

Looks okey?
    That looks great too! That's the sort of thing I would not have thought of doing.

I know I'm a pain but as you've done such a great job is there any chance of one of you doing one for Bodonitsa as well?

Once I'm done I will post the results of my efforts online as I've gone to too much trouble just for one person to enjoy the mod.
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

Quote Originally Posted by SapientHomo View Post

I know I'm a pain but as you've done such a great job is there any chance of one of you doing one for Bodonitsa as well?

Once I'm done I will post the results of my efforts online as I've gone to too much trouble just for one person to enjoy the mod.
    Nothing elaborate about it, alas. Zorzi family had a simple crest

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition

You are a Diamond!
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Pallavicinis who were Margraves before Venetian Zorzis had better arms, crusading kind and very much like de la Roche of Athens. Suspiciously alike.

I like that one. It might not be as accurate as the Zorzi one but it's better looking.
    Current game:

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hello there, new to the forum.

I am just going to jump right in to it: Is there any way somebody can tell me how to edit the skins of the units? And with this I don't just mean the uniforms, but also the faces? And seeing that France, for example, has a quite unique uniform, I was wondering, how do you do that?

Thanks in advance

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerKrigs View Post
    Hello there, new to the forum.

I am just going to jump right in to it: Is there any way somebody can tell me how to edit the skins of the units? And with this I don't just mean the uniforms, but also the faces? And seeing that France, for example, has a quite unique uniform, I was wondering, how do you do that?

Thanks in advance
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post11265831

Man Of Constant Sorrow Carligula's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

Can anyone direct me to a mod (or tell me how to do it myself) that makes event popup notifications opaque, rather than transparent? I ask because when multiple popups appear, they're a little offset, and the text from the bottom one(s) can be seen through the top one, giving an extremely annoying "double-vision" effect... I like being drunk, but do not like EU3 making me think I am Driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance!
    "I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
    E.M. Forster

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Can somebody guide me to various graphic mods? I downloaded ModestusMap which is excellent, except for the cities and harbours. There are probably tons of graphic moods for specific parts of the game (UI, units, cities etc.). are they listed somewhere?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Don't know if this has ever been linked, but this could be a great resource for replacing or making new advisors. (Just scale the images down and paste them in.)

Most importantly, these are Public Domain, obtained originally through the Wikimedia Commons. (A lot of great female portraits, too, by the way.)

http://www.opengameart.org/content/p...main-portraits

I'd like to request a flag for the Teutonic Knights: A golden gauntlet making a slamming motion. Looking like it has just pounded the 'ground'. Perhaps a white background with black trim, but that's optional.

This would obviously be an ahistoric flag. Had the idea when I roleplaying a TO that lost its religious theme and became loyal to the Order alone. It was the gauntlet of the headmaster who conquered all of Scandinavia in 14 years (1399-1414).

Cool idea! What you think?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Supreme Ruler 2020

Hey, can anyone make this into a flag please?

Nationality: Dane
    Religion: Protestant
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Anarchism
    Current Work: Student
    Militancy: 19 (+0.37)
    Consciousness: 10 (+0.53)
    Revolt Risk: 25%

Quote Originally Posted by Kralle18 View Post
    Hey, can anyone make this into a flag please?
    Ja, here, just re-name the file into TAG.tga (where TAG is your countries tag, some times the .tga part is stubborn, if so open it in paint.net, gimp or whatever and save as.)
    Custom avatars back, please?
    ~-Dropping cameras off cliffs since 1913-~

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Supreme Ruler 2020

Thanks a lot.
    Nationality: Dane
    Religion: Protestant
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Anarchism
    Current Work: Student
    Militancy: 19 (+0.37)
    Consciousness: 10 (+0.53)
    Revolt Risk: 25%

L'Empire, c'est la paix! Emp_Palpatine's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a new flag for Byzantine Empire, something that sounds more "Romania" (not like the nowadays country, but like We are the heirs of the Empire. Heck, they did have that Romania name).

Any suggestion?
    "Votre Hugo est fou avec son "Napoléon le petit". Napoléon le petit, c'est celui de la Colonne."
    Victor Cousin

Petite balade dans le Dixie Land: Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears the Single StAAR!
    C'est reparti comme en 14: la VictoAAR en chantant!

Haha perfect explanation! How about..?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: Rome

Could someone turn this into a flag, please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast