• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kurt_Steiner said:
-no pants havn't been built yet that can take the job on!-, who needs that?

So that's why you always wear those dresses? :D

As mummy said once: Being so sexy is not easy, my son. Nothing else to add

:eek:

j.

JimboIX said:
Enlightening.

I knew you'd appreciate it...

RGB said:
Avignon?

Come on!

Enlightening... :p

Kurt_Steiner said:
Blablablabla

While I do appreciate your academic report on the writings of Cardinal Mistaque, I wouldn't brag too much about your imaginary sexual prowess... :D

@ Llywelyn: I guess I'll do one further update and then I call it a day.
I guess I've milked the cow enough by now... ;)

And your entire readership is braindead by now... How on earth are you going to find a real pope... :p

Llywelyn said:
So that's why you always wear those dresses? :D

That's Kunibert, not me.

And remember. Kunibert, like King Arthur, is not really dead. He's just waiting for his moment.

Murmurandus said:
And your entire readership is braindead by now... How on earth are you going to find a real pope... :p

Well, I thought of it as a lovely little antipope and palate-cleanser, but if anyone is really traumatized, apparently scientists are in the process of perfecting an amnesia-inducing drug - or at least one that removes the stress and trauma from recalling painful memories.

Anyhow, no word from anyone but the regulars, so I guess it'll be time shortly to start in on the repeats.
j.

Llywelyn said:
Well, I thought of it as a lovely little antipope and palate-cleanser, but if anyone is really traumatized, apparently scientists are in the process of perfecting an amnesia-inducing drug - or at least one that removes the stress and trauma from recalling painful memories.

Hey, I could use that...

Llywelyn said:
Anyhow, no word from anyone but the regulars, so I guess it'll be time shortly to start in on the repeats.
j.

Ok. I'll do one this week and then you can all rest asure again... :D

This is the end, my only friend, the end.

A short History of the Life of Pope Murmurandus I the Pathetic – Part X.

On how Llywelyn met his end.

We know how Pope Murmurandus died, he dropped down from some stairs – fortunately the stairs weren’t damaged. But we don’t know yet what happened after that. We need to go back to the moment Llywelyn pushed his archenemy in the back.

With the sound of a squealing Murmurandus fading in the background, Llywelyn ran away towards the nearest tavern where he ordered a nice big meal – no sheep – and a big mug of beer. He was enjoying his meal so much he didn’t notice the small figure coming to his table.

The Final Meal of Llywelyn
oh_appetiser.jpg

- “Hmm, hmm.”
- “What?!”, replied Llywelyn disturbed without looking up.
- “Hmm, hmm.”
- “Go away!”
- “Hmm, hmm.”

Finally Llywelyn looked up. And what he saw changed his life forever. He looked down the eyes of death itself. He saw the utter consequences of his many foul deeds. He pissed his pants from fear. He cried to his mother for help. He felt a divine, yet enraged power. He met his nemesis.

- “Hey there, handsome. Do you mind if I sit here?”, asked a sweet angelic voice.
- “…”
- “Ah, lost your tongue, haven’t you? No worry, I seem to have that impact.”
- “…”

Llywelyn could do nothing but staring at the most beautiful girl, woman, he had ever seen and his soul was sold.

- “My name is Isabelle and I’m from France. Who are you?”
- “I’m Lle… Llywyl… Llewyllyn… Llywelyn, mylady…”, stuttered the once fearless, but now blushing Welshman.
- “Ah, may I call you Lily?”
- “Of course.”, replied Llywelyn breathless.
- “What are you drinking?”, Isabelle asked.
- “Will you marry me?”

Isabelle
sophiemarceau7.jpg

And that’s how Llywelyn met his end. He was entangled by love. He swore off all his past deeds and desires and devoted himself completely to Isabelle. They went on to live in Asia as that was the only place where Llywelyn would be completely free from his past and out of the hands of the father of Isabelle.

And this is now the end of this history and I hope that you will learn some lessons from it, if not on how not to write histories.

I’m now going back to the tavern and drink myself senseless and maybe I’ll meet my Isabelle too.

THE END​

Murmurandus said:
This is the end, my only friend, the end.

It's ok. I think Kurt likes you, too - but yknow, in that manly, guy like, I wouldn't hit you first in dodgeball or have sex with your girlfriend unless she just absolutely throws herself at me and we're both really drunk kind of way.

sophiemarceau7.jpg
wub.gif

Hooray Murmy ! It's finally over ! Er I mean you did a great job XD very entertaining thank you for that ! Was a good harrowing breather and crazy comedy in its own right ! Hope to see you around some more ! I'm disappointed I wasn't featured in your story though =( .. you know , riding some chariot throwing lightning bolts at all the heretics or something .. =( ahh well .

Llywelyn said:
It's ok. I think Kurt likes you, too - but yknow, in that manly, guy like, I wouldn't hit you first in dodgeball or have sex with your girlfriend unless she just absolutely throws herself at me and we're both really drunk kind of way.

:(

Oh shut up, you got already the cute chick... :mad:

;)

bowl of soup said:
So when did he become the antichrist?

NDA

canonized said:
Hooray Murmy ! It's finally over ! Er I mean you did a great job XD very entertaining thank you for that ! Was a good harrowing breather and crazy comedy in its own right ! Hope to see you around some more ! I'm disappointed I wasn't featured in your story though =( .. you know , riding some chariot throwing lightning bolts at all the heretics or something .. =( ahh well .

That would mean somebody got sainted, I think it unlikely, be glad ;)

canonized said:
Hooray Murmy ! It's finally over !

Yes, thank God for that... :p

canonized said:
Er I mean you did a great job XD very entertaining thank you for that ! Was a good harrowing breather and crazy comedy in its own right ! Hope to see you around some more ! I'm disappointed I wasn't featured in your story though =( .. you know , riding some chariot throwing lightning bolts at all the heretics or something .. =( ahh well .

I know that you weren't featured, but your nick is a bit too difficult to use for my measly brains. I did make a reference once. ;)

Cardinal Mistaque said:
As one thing let to another they managed to kill their master in an attempt to prove that one was smarter then the other. Obviously both are stupid… The only thing they achieved for the late Cardinal Blackadder was his canonization.

And you're late with your fanatastic idea, you know, riding somechariot throwing lightning bolts at all the heretics or something... I can't come up with that myself, really... :D ;)

Murmurandus said:
Yes, thank God for that... :p

I know that you weren't featured, but your nick is a bit too difficult to use for my measly brains. I did make a reference once. ;)

And you're late with your fanatastic idea, you know, riding somechariot throwing lightning bolts at all the heretics or something... I can't come up with that myself, really... :D ;)

fanatastic ? Freudian Slip or clever pun ? The world may never know !

canonized said:
fanatastic ? Freudian Slip or clever pun ? The world may never know !

Euh, just a typo??? ;)

Murmurandus said:
Euh, just a typo??? ;)

I vote for an articulate subconscious. All those who think Murms should write more AARs raise their hands!

Or better yet, post something to that effect! :D

EDIT: And of course Murms, congrats on getting the covetted 666 post on a Papal AAR thread! :D

Llywelyn said:
I vote for an articulate subconscious. All those who think Murms should write more AARs raise their hands!

Or better yet, post something to that effect! :D

You really want more brainless blabbering?? :eek:

Llywelyn said:
EDIT: And of course Murms, congrats on getting the covetted 666 post on a Papal AAR thread! :D

Well whaddayaknow... :cool: :D

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Everyone already knew Murmy was the devil, having the #666 post merely confirms the obvious.

As for Murmy writing more AAR's, I think it is a wonderful idea. Especially since it will be more of a punishment to Murmy than to anyone else. There would actually be expectations on him. People would be encouraging him, and asking for updates. He might actually have to get serious, even if he did write a comedy. Sounds painfully delicious for Murmy. Count me in on the "More AAR's from Murmy" campaign. :D

grayghost said:
Everyone already knew Murmy was the devil, having the #666 post merely confirms the obvious.

As for Murmy writing more AAR's, I think it is a wonderful idea. Especially since it will be more of a punishment to Murmy than to anyone else. There would actually be expectations on him. People would be encouraging him, and asking for updates. He might actually have to get serious, even if he did write a comedy. Sounds painfully delicious for Murmy. Count me in on the "More AAR's from Murmy" campaign. :D

If it's to torment Murmy, I'm game! Hey maybe we could do a vote on what kind of AAR he could do ;)

I smell a conspiracy... :eek:

Really, me writing an AAR based on an actual game? This would mean commitment, game notes, time, knowledge, wit, screenshots, a title, a subject, fantasy, etc.

How on earth do you think I manage all that??? :eek:

On the other hand I can continue to brainwash the masses in my path to World Conquest! :D :cool:

EDIT: @ Lywelyn just noticed you added some antipopes on the front page. Particularly liked 'Murmurandus Misellus' sounds much better than say 'Murmurandus Patheticus Primus' or something... :D

Last edited:
So, is it already decided on who will bring this thing back to reasonable level? ;)

Or did I scare everybody away? :D