Do you have a before and an after shot of those two and three deckers perhaps? I've been playing as Prussia today and sent my puny little navy out to deal with the Swedes.. But I can't see much difference with the Paradox models.. Perhaps I just didn't pay much attention to their textures, so what is it you changed? The sails are definitely different, but you also changed the cabin I understand? Anything else?
If you're looking for more images, here are few that might be helpful:
- Several Eastindiamen set sail, with the Mauritius in the centre
- The Spanish Flagship explodes during the battle of Gibraltar, April 27th 1607
- A French warship sails into a Dutch port under escort
- Dutch whaling ships
- The capture of the 'Royal Prince' during the raid on Chatham
- The 'Swiftsure', 'Seven Oaks', 'Loyal George' and 'Convertine' are taken back to Holland
- A Dutch Flagship coming to anchor with a States Yacht before a light air
- Model of a 72-gun Ship of the Line
- The 'Resolution' in a gale (great view of the cabin)
- The 'Fairfax', 'Assurance', 'Tiger' and 'Elizabeth'
I particularly liked this one:
- The keelhawling of Admiral Van Nes' surgeon (has several good cabin views)
Great job on the British uniform by the way.. It looks incredibly realistic!
Anyway, I hope these links might be of some use to your project.. I for one will be keeping an eye out for the next release!