• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
he found out its location but out of fairness (looking through save) it was decided he would not do so, onething if his troops got their (which they didnt).

And I just found this. I'm amazed. This megacampaign took years.

Very nice, and from what I've read so far, very well written.

Excellent AAR! But from what I've read, the Ynglings seem just like Nazis:mad: or is everybody this horrible in this timeline and the Ynglings just aren't THAT bad

The Ynglings are like Nazis, but they have been like that ever since they became conscious of their nation and heritage (1600's?) and much of it is a continuation of an unbroken tradition of violence and racism against non-Norwegians. Not a modern invention, like the real Nazism in Germany.

Some of the players started another megacampaign which is in EU3 right now and there the world is a lot "nicer" than in this timeline. The Ynglings are also not nearly as successful, despite attempts from time travelling Nazi-Ynglings to goad their ancestors into medieval proto-fascism. So they have become a much more polite and less violent people all-around. :)

Yeah, that makes sense... KoM saying the Ynglings weren't psuedo-Nazis sort of went a little thin after 1880 and them sending the entire Piast family to the salt mines. Britain and France had been fighting eachother for centuries before 1815 and they didn't do the same to the Bonoparte's.

Following this from the bumped thread in the Ck forum

Still no final picture? :confused:

Also, if someone still has the Ck save, there's that dynasticscory tool now: it'd be fun to see the results from it for this game.

Finally, poster above has a sig about the Ck wiki being dead - it's resurrected, but still a little braindead. Of course, being a wiki, that can always improve. :)