• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bah well probly continue this Saturday. and yes Spain survived but Dano is trying to insist that he has the right to attack you when you were AI'ed.

All right, gents, no accusations if you please. I had enough of that with BurningEgo. (Before your time, Dano.) We will pick up where we left off on Saturday, then. No doubt there will be lots and lots of Red Militia defending northern China in a month or two. :)

yeas and while Spain recovers, Spain doesent forget ....nor forgive :rofl:

I didnt wanna kill England merely defend me and my ai ally from him, if you recal my Spain cant attack you whilst your England was overrunning Spain on no less then TWO continents.

well last time I was in the game, I was crushing England on the North Africa...mostly Im worried of wheter the AI has gotten crazy idieas to deploy my navy against british units :confused:

Saturday=booked:D

King of Men said:
To some extent? What did I do to gain your approval, even if qualified?

I'm on your side:rolleyes:
Swedes you know;)
Btw, isn't the Polish military (along with the IC) larger then Norway's? :)

then why doesent the Poles join the comitern and crush that backstabber!!! ;)
I mean, if KoM openly declares that he is going to win this game, we have others have almoust noble duty to join up against him in order to keep the game intresting :cool:

The Axis, I think, is going to win, short of some nice stabs, as you say. This is not the same as Norway winning. It's the same problem I've had throughout this timeline: Norway just isn't big enough to impose its will all over the world; we have to have genuine, willing allies, not just puppets that dance to our tune. Oh, for the population of Germany... An axis victory probably does not mean an end of nations, in the sense that a Comintern or Allied victory would. Both of those alliances have one vastly dominant member and some smaller hangers-on; if they win, we have a hegemony. The Axis is much more an alliance of equals, although Norway is technically on top. The Polish tail has long since gotten large enough to wag the dog, though.

My IC kicks your ass KoM.....:p;):rolleyes:

Edit: Please update your beautiful updates of poetical descriptions of wAAR :cool:

Btw, our "alliance of equals" are two vast empires and some small puppets:p

by the way, as speaking of Nukes, did You use them against me when we had a that little rantle on the pyreneids?

Nope, Chinas Capital however will be a smoldering crater in retaliation for London... maybe a few other key places in China... Also I can't claim to know what the Mighty UK has done or will do mess up your nation...

Norway has nuked no nation and taken no colonies, which is more than we can say for some allegedly peaceful 'Allied' countries. :)

China can call upon the infinite reserves of manpower required of the People to fight back against Norweigian Aggression and will not rest until Siberia is once more under our rightful control. And highly doubt that your ICBM technologies are advance enough to reach our capitol (btw, I assume the gentle mens rule of no nukes at each others reactors is still in effect?) much less any important industrial centers which we wisely kept spread out through our territory.

Btw well have to delay this weeks game I have been invited to a BarBQ by the 2nd Field Artillery regiment which I am a member of.