• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Screenshots?!

Hey Ho!

I'd really like to start my own AAR, something with brandenbrug or prussia, maybe, I've got some ideas so far...
I think I've understood the principes of those AAR very well, but I do not fucking know how to make those goddam screenshots :confused: ?!
Hope, I've picked the right thread for that question, cause I couldn't find any answer arround in this forum.
Thanks & see you soon

Hi, welcome to the forum. For your question though, you need to press F11 in game. That saves a screenshot to your EUIII folder. Then edit it as you like and host it on a site like Imageshack or Photobucket. They provides links for forums that you can copy into your post and the pic will show.

This isn't really the right place for a question but oh well. If you've got other questions take a look aroundthis thread here.

Although the adventures of the famous captain can never be finished, I did end it in 1813. Maybe in another day...

[thread=339176]The Adventures of Captain Boudewijin Kuijper[/thread]

Rest in Peace Boudy :(

EDIT: This comes late, so this isn't new.

Oh wow, I totally forgot that I finished the Rebirth of England

Ended in 1811

Thanks!