• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Duke of Wellington

Khan
8 Badges
Sep 4, 2005
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Rome Gold
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
In order to make the job of updating the EUIII LibrAARy easier and less prone to mistakes please report all new AARs in this thread.

Only a small amount of info is needed. For example;

I am just beginning a new AAR
Tigers of the Indian Ocean
I'll be playing as Maldive
Start year 1453
[Insert link to your AAR here]

And upon completion

My AAR Tigers of the Indian Ocean has finished, end year 1505

Thank you to those that do so.

If your country changes during the course of the AAR. For example playing as Castile and switching to Spain then please make a note of it in here if you wish the change to be included.

Last edited:
If I might just add, it is generally useful to include a link to your AAR in your post, so that the LibrAARian does not have to go searching.

Might I also add that this thread is only for writers announcing the start or end of their AAR. Other posts may be deleted without explanation or warning.

Thread sticked for ease of access.

Duke of Wellington said:
In order to make the job of updating the EUIII LibrAARy easier and less prone to mistakes please report all new AARs in this thread.

Only a small amount of info is needed. For example;

And upon completion

Thank you to those that do so.

New AAR might continue it - 50 years so far
The Tiger Awakens
Vijaynagara
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284190

Last edited:
Thanks, Duke of Wellington, for reminding me about this, and for doing the great work of keeping this up!

I am beginning (have begun) an AAR called Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR.

Obviously, it's Milan, starting in 1473 (arbitrary start date), played with 1.1.

This will be a gameplay AAR, like my Afghan Vicky one -- none of that dramatic narrative, like from Fire Warms. But it should be enjoyable, nonetheless, and relatively quick by comparison! :D

I will be explaining various strategies and reasonings -- from the Strategy Guide and beyond -- as I go, so it should be a good read.

Thanks! Please come on by!

Rensslaer

"The Empire That Shall Not Be Named"
Despotate of Morea
Started in 1453
Here

Starting an AAR
One nation under a never-setting sun
Playing as: ENGLAND
Start Date: 1453
Version 1.0

Link!