• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow this is the weirdest Europe ive ever seen, how the hell does this happen!
uXLBb.jpg

I have done absolutely nothing to influence this game the AI did all of this on their own.

It's actually not that hard to form the HRE. On the other hand, for the AI at least it's near impossible to keep it together. Expect massive failure in the next twenty or so years.

I didnt actually think the empire being formed was the weird thing I think the weird things are stuff like byzantium being one of the great European powers Polotsk being the second largest Russian nation and several other strange things also Urbino exists, although I did check the HRE and its fully cored.

Oh wow, all I noticed was the Empire! Yeah, that's not too normal - they both do this every once in a while, but having it simultaneous is pretty weird.

Also Transylvania. And Ryazanj.

Last edited:
Doing a hands-off game as Cyprus. Started in 2010. Expect much more images soon.
First image of the game:
Quebec in Russia. No, just no.
euiiiquebecinrussia.png

Some kind of Modern Day mod?

EU3_8-2.jpg

The bulk of the Continental Army surrenders to 500 Native Americans... sigh...

Wait a sec... Benedict Arnold... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The only explanation I can come up with is a battered army at zero Army Upkeep.

Upsiq.jpg

'Ruler: So what does he?'
'Some random guy: Nothing at all sir.'
vrIpZ.jpg

cd93fd9f-34ee-4b3e-9e3e-c6badacd2b89.jpg

Sir, we have lost the Austrian lands.
MOVE TO ENGLAND.
But but!
MOVE TO ENGLAND!
gsXwe.jpg

Rebels are confused and USA is in THE RIGHT LOCATION DEAR GOD!

Update for extra weird Mali kicked Castilles ass in a war and claimed most of morocco given how the game has gone so far I think they may keep it.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

That is so awesome. Awesome to the max even. Reminds me of a game I had as the Golden Horde. Culture converted all of the slavs to Tartar. Then fell apart realesing the catholic tartar nations of eastern Europe.

Even weirder is they still have the same king they begin the game with.