• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I could not stop laughing.

eu34z.png

eu35n.png

eu36n.png

Brief background:

I killed the father of Portugal's king in a war a while back, and they then proceeded to recruit his 25-year old son as a general. I defeated Castille's king in a war several years back; guess he got lucky with the RNG because my general-kings always die before they turn 30. Castille just got out of a long war with the Mamluks and declared war on Portugal. When I saw that neither of them had heirs, I claimed throne on both, intending to force unions once my WE got back to 0. Imagine my surprise when I got both unions without having to lift a finger. (I reloaded the yearly auto-save to get the screenshot of Castille declaring war)

Ok, so here's the story.

Pisa was once a "superpower" in Italy, rivaled only by Naples in the south. (Pisa had all provinces owned by Sieanna and Aragon) before they were killed off by a Milan & French coalition beatdown. Then they got in a war with the Ottomans because they have proclaimed a guarantee on The Knights. Ottomans collapsed during the war, giving way to Karaman & Dulkadir an oppurtunity to nom nom at them. Then after 60! years of war, (Pic was taken in the 1479) Pisa annexed the Ottomans, creating an new empire. :eek:
pisanottoman.png

Oh, and the brown in Greece is the Hafsids?(Tunisia) going strong throughout africa.
Apparently Knightish? patriots concuered most of Greece at one time(Unsure when and how) and is now the most dominant country in Greece:blink::rofl:

Playing Death & Taxes mod (2.1 at the pic)

I like how Corsica relocated. Swell place.
If I were you, I might nurture them a little to develop into a large, thriving empire.

I do have plans to make them my main italian vassal once I've dismanteled the HRE (by forming Germany) due to the imperial provinces in the region

Trying a hands-off game of my personal mods to test how balanced the AI nations are. Other than France and Poland, everyone is performing beautifully.

Looks like Austria inherited Brandenburg. I also saw something I didn't expect to see, but it made me smile.

Successful Russian states! and its only 56 years in!

I just noticed that it's 1523 and nobody in Europe has taken QFTNW yet?! Oh, and I had messed with the game settings beforehand and set discovery spread to 100 years. Rajput America?

Also, Hungary as the major power in Eastern Europe and part of the HRE? Looking at the load screen Austria is down to 4 provinces (but still field a 35 regiment army, of course.) Hungary even owns two of Bohemia's starting provinces, and Bohemia is the Emperor.

hindustanqftnweurope.jpg

Last edited:
Trying a hands-off game of my personal mods to test how balanced the AI nations are. Other than France and Poland, everyone is performing beautifully.
(picture here)
Looks like Austria inherited Brandenburg. I also saw something I didn't expect to see, but it made me smile.
(picture here)

Successful Russian states! and its only 56 years in!

hungary looks dead.