+ Reply to Thread
Page 993 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 893 918 943 968 983 991 992 993 994 995 1003 1018 1043 1068 1093 ... LastLast
Results 19,841 to 19,860 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

The no, you are x. And then they were x is a reference from popular culture, that I don't know.
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Tucked away safely in your darkest nightmares
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    The no, you are x. And then they were x is a reference from popular culture, that I don't know.
    I think it was from this horrible fanfic for Half-life. Where, after a 'story' he just ends with 'and then John was a zombie'.

Here it is.
    My AARs:
    Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds (last updated 27/08/13)
    So Long Mom, I'm Off to Drop the Bomb - A Fallout 2 AAR (last updated 08/06/14)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by mayorqw View Post
    I think it was from this horrible fanfic for Half-life. Where, after a 'story' he just ends with 'and then John was a zombie'.

Here it is.
    It was a fanfic for Doom actually.

Did Syria conquer the Mamluks, or inherit them? The borders look too clean to be a conquest.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome Gold500k club

That video is awful.
    "As beautiful as the chance meeting on a dissecting-table of a sewing-machine and an umbrella!"
    Former Forever Supreme Grand Master of the now defunct Grand and Magnificent Order of Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    Did Syria conquer the Mamluks, or inherit them? The borders look too clean to be a conquest.
    I think inherit because not much rebels and it is early in-game

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Oh Syria, you didn't need independence. Egypt was inside you all along.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

From my Rome game in D&T, reloaded as Mamluks as i couldn't see their entire empire/caliphate :

They don't look like they will collapse soon, they expanded since the game started, and by around 1470~ they already had a atlantic port.
    I'm playing with Lucky Nations off.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Normal settings with no lucky nations. I am russia. Have never touched japan. When i finally discovered japan i looked over. There was no japan. Minamoto had annexed kyoto. Whats strange about that you ask? All 3 of the other Diamyos were still alive.

Also. Holy crap. They made it to Africa...

I have been watching them close. Heres how far they have come so far. I wonder if they can still unite japan. They might even westernize. They also invaded korea...

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    The name of this Heir is so long its even outside the box.

I like the Austrian and Novgorod Doughnuts

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

I was playing a game as Khmer and I noticed this. I have no idea what to make of it as I can't see anything past the start of modern day India. Hopefully not an Egyptian invasion...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Not really that strange but I got Revolution in France in almost accurate date :-)

It's from my Cherokee into 19th century (and in my case into space in 1763 as well). I abandoned NA and went into Europe, embracing Christianity etc. and just 58 years before the achievement I got the Revolution in France for the AI. :-)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Resurr3ction View Post
    Not really that strange but I got Revolution in France in almost accurate date :-)

It's from my Cherokee into 19th century (and in my case into space in 1763 as well). I abandoned NA and went into Europe, embracing Christianity etc. and just 58 years before the achievement I got the Revolution in France for the AI. :-)
    King has the same name - Louis... whatever he is luis 19...

Quote Originally Posted by Resurr3ction View Post

Is France strong?
    Currently developing a 650 BC mod for EU3. Help appreciated!
    Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR.
    Creator of RickRand, a random scenario generator for Victoria:Revolutions (current version: 0.9)
    Member of the 200k Club
    Owner of an <= Official Necromancy (The Good Kind) Cookie (thanks dinofs)
    Owner of the SAS Award for Dedication

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Is France strong?
    Very, imho the strongest empire having half of Iberia and half of NA. But they are lagging like 25 techs at that point (like everyone) behind me so I could beat them if I wanted even with just one province and just 20 ships (just like I did beat everyone with one-province-Poland-in-space in the other game).

Update to my hands-off game.

Κατεπάνω Καλιφορνίας Zenith Darksea's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

The interesting thing is that the Middle East looks like it's quite stable, and has the same borders in 2031 that it has in the present day. Russia, on the other hand...

Seriously, Texas and Quebec revolting in Siberia?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

That is strange...

The bit that worries me is the whole 'resurgent Oirats' thing
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

By Zeus, is that a sovereign Tibet!? Wow. You do NOT see that every day. That is seriously surprising. Why in blazes has nobody mentioned that already!?

Crimea, Oirats, Tibet, Yuan, and the Manchu all independent? Oh dear. That's....messy. Not to mention Quebec and Texas in Russia, and Sweden slowly cannibalizing Finland.

+ Reply to Thread