• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Meet Friedrich Wilhelm and his brother, Wilhelm Friedrich. Ma and Pa Ucklanski obviously don't buy into the whole "individuality" fad.

y1eNT.jpg

:D

Post again if a third brother comes along.

I was playing Aragon in that "of Austria" picture and I took Iberia. Then I went on just making colonies and taking India. So I wanted to help raise a country. Finland was alive and doing well taking Estonia, Riga. Greenland and Finmark. So I helped them. So I sent them gifts and allied with them to keep them strong and alive. ( I also helped Epirus take some of Greece Back )

Here is a picture it will be a spoiler, because this is strange screenshots not Show your empire.

EU3_MAP_ARA_174381_1.jpg

I was playing Aragon in that "of Austria" picture and I took Iberia. Then I went on just making colonies and taking India. So I wanted to help raise a country. Finland was alive and doing well taking Estonia, Riga. Greenland and Finmark. So I helped them. So I sent them gifts and allied with them to keep them strong and alive. ( I also helped Epirus take some of Greece Back )

Here is a picture it will be a spoiler, because this is strange screenshots not Show your empire.

EU3_MAP_ARA_174381_1.jpg

I remember seeing strong Ottos in that thread...how i miss them...
this is not DW, right?

I'm 99.9% certain that that's Wu. See that paler blue it's hugging to the south/west? That's Tibet. Plus, when's the last time you've seen Tibet conquer China? :p

I'm 99.9% certain that that's Wu. See that paler blue it's hugging to the south/west? That's Tibet. Plus, when's the last time you've seen Tibet conquer China? :p

One time when I had randomized lucky nations Tibet ended up taking over china

It's not Wu. It's the Qin empire. Wu is more yellow-shaded.
. . . damn it. Well, it was a 50/50 shot, if it wasn't Wu, it would be Qin. I've only observed that region, I'm too fixated on playing Western nations. >.>. I also blame Sjiveru for planting the idea of Wu in my head. <.<

One time when I had randomized lucky nations Tibet ended up taking over china
I'll believe it when I see it. :p

We're still talking about Tibet, right? Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen them expand very far from their original territory in any direction.

. . . damn it. Well, it was a 50/50 shot, if it wasn't Wu, it would be Qin. I've only observed that region, I'm too fixated on playing Western nations. >.>. I also blame Sjiveru for planting the idea of Wu in my head. <.<
I forgot which was which colour :p

Also, wow, never noticed the old Alaska. That's just terrible.

Thats is Qin and the ottomans did do well. The ottomons however could'nt expand much more because Austria, and Ukraine.

Also that was a really old pic and it was Httt. May I say Alaska is hideous...gross

We're still talking about Tibet, right? Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen them expand very far from their original territory in any direction.
Really? in my games they are always declaring wars on their neighbours that they could never win, sending spiess to start rebelions and assassinate my advisors and generally being evil.