• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not really strange, but i hope the irony is worth it
eu310.jpg

also, Jagiellonian Austria over a (peaceful) PU with Hungary
eu320.jpg

At least they are historical in a way...

and finally :
Guess the Novgorodians couldn't accept the failure of the western crusades and done one of their own :
eu329.jpg

and like you guys can see, they clearly aren't a strong power, Ryazan is the great russian power here.

Last edited:
My current Scotland game...

Hail King Arthur! Although he's a little confused about exactly what nation he's supposed to be ruling... but considering the circumstances, I could understand him mistaking Scotland for England.

But anyway, that's not what this is about... you see there, King Arthur's a good, god-fearing Christian...

OR IS HE?!?!?!?

What do the English know that the Scottish don't? :O

I am not entirely sure how this happened. Denmark declared war on Gotland, which I released from the TO, and Norway somehow joined in despite lesser PU nations not being able to make guarantees/SoI etc.

NzdXB.jpg

The hell is a LEeburg (one of the nations at war with Norway)?

The hell is a LEeburg (one of the nations at war with Norway)?

Localisation error, replacing any umlauted letter. I also have MEster in the same game.

eu313.jpg

well, if the eurepans are let be alone the first 200 years, austria gone, norway eaten sweden, hansa expanded a bit...france gone

but my favorite.. RIGA has gone mad....

not on screenshot, hindustan also formed, long not seen

i didnt had any war with a european country so far , landed 30 years ago in italy