• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
25gb98o.jpg

Its the ultimate Christian showdown

Protestant to the west Catholic to the East Reformed to the North and my Orthodox to the south XD

Interesting usally the religions are all over the place.

By the way did Romania form on it's own?

I agree, easily the strangest thing I've seen in here.
Well....I did help the AI to form more powerful and historical countries for a challenge.

Interesting usally the religions are all over the place.

By the way did Romania form on it's own?
Created them for fun since i never saw it before. Cant say it really changes much gameplay though XD

Foix lost it to Hindustan. I just remembered I think I heard about a bug where the AI doesn't suffer naval attrition, that must be how they managed to get troops all the way there. Anyway pretty funny, reading the province history it looks like they defended it from Portugal quite a few times as well as converting it pretty impressive.

Foix lost it to Hindustan. I just remembered I think I heard about a bug where the AI doesn't suffer naval attrition, that must be how they managed to get troops all the way there. Anyway pretty funny, reading the province history it looks like they defended it from Portugal quite a few times as well as converting it pretty impressive.
It's not a bug, its a feature :D No AI suffers naval attrition, which leads to some pretty strange results, my favorits where the napolitan siberian colonies or algerian bremen.

Foix lost it to Hindustan. I just remembered I think I heard about a bug where the AI doesn't suffer naval attrition,
The bug is that the AI can't cope with naval attrition. The workaround they settled on was removing AI naval attrition.