• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another batch

EU3_7.jpg

Stretching the definition a little, don't you think?

EU3_10.jpg

Successful north africa...was conquered soon by portugal :(

EU3_8.jpg

Behold the Tribal Ukraine...led by the grand High Chief.

very short regency council. thank god

EU3_12.jpg

All behold the mighty Aladdin Hussein Chalukya!

Its a megacampaign thats why it looks weird

How on earth did you manage to coordinate that many folks for a multiplayer session? I have trouble enough with just four people...

Friends probably if you're friends with the right people you can get together enough nerds together for this, try and meet the kinds who play stuff like Warhammer and such.

Geography was clearly not a strong suit.

eu3game2011-08-2815-49-13-95.jpg

We have mexico in Vancouver, UPCA in Virginia, Columbia in the mid-west, Quebec on Haiti, Haiti in Venezuala and USA in Mexico!

^ Wow. You know, I don't think I've ever seen a world THAT completely jumbled before. Looks like only Peru is in its rightful place.

Human players tab on the right and chat window in the lower left corner say it's multi.

What's strange is why the Khmer player agreed to be vassalised.

Protection, there are a lot bigger nations than the ones in the screenshot.

Oh, and I had Dutch Holland too in Africa, as Netherlands formed.

I am not entirely sure how this happened. Denmark declared war on Gotland, which I released from the TO, and Norway somehow joined in despite lesser PU nations not being able to make guarantees/SoI etc.

NzdXB.jpg

25gb98o.jpg

Its the ultimate Christian showdown

Protestant to the west Catholic to the East Reformed to the North and my Orthodox to the south XD