• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's losing to andorra...

With it being from a mod, I don't know whether to be impressed by that or not. Andorra could be a major power in that mod. Now, if it was vanilla and had Aragon occupied thoroughly by Navarra, that might attract my attention...

With it being from a mod, I don't know whether to be impressed by that or not. Andorra could be a major power in that mod. Now, if it was vanilla and had Aragon occupied thoroughly by Navarra, that might attract my attention...

Andorra declared independence from Aragon itself years ago. They almost had no army at the time. By now, as you can see, they have a 6k army and occupied almost all of Aragon.

That map is wrong on so many levels, are you responsible for the mess that is the iberian peninsula or has it just happened by itself?

Apart from Galicia being there, I had no part in it whatsoever. Actually, Portugal is becoming a real powerhouse, fielding 50k-stacks and wiping the floor with Castille for the past ~100 years.
But actually, no, I didn't meddle with anything save the HRE.

On the subject of strange PU.
AVSZd.jpg

This Byzantium has the Eastern Roman Empire, lost some of the balkans but intact for the rest.
I would laugh if they wouldnt insult me....

That's caused by the recent conversion of the province to Protestantism (see the cross modifier in the upper right)... It's impossible to convert for a period of time.

Still, there shouldn't be a NEGATIVE conversion chance. I understand zero, but less than zero?

So basically if I send a missionary to the province, they're less likely to convert back than if I do nothing, and if I do nothing they won't convert back anyway. Sounds good.

Yep. Right now the missionaries are actually converting people to Protestantism, not whatever it is you want

EU3_5.jpg

Though I believe someone else pointed out this is a problem with the map cache folder.

following my ottomans game :

hey Russia formed! (fomed by Novgorod) , i didn't really help them , only started to kill the horde in 1460-70
Also , old-fashionned BBB , quite rare in DW
Mughals too , but they imploded quickly after formation :/ I was glad to see Timuurids settle down !

Are you sure, my dear game? Because I, for one, am NOT.
(yes, Airotciv)
XOJii.png

(note: if you did not get it, check the date.)