• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Us Cherokee discovered the World!!!

5mcyyx.jpg

(Got this when I westernized)

I don't know if this is a bug or just Ai being goofy but the Spanish army with its king suddenly became Cherokee's ally and doesn't attack its enemy at all.
fe02g5.jpg

2w74n0m.jpg

Long way from home...
25k2686.jpg

What kind of deal can you make to borrow someone else capital
fawps8.jpg

Someone is trolling Swahali...
5nj47l.jpg

Secret invasion from some African countries.
351wx1k.jpg

The population in Venice double the number for quite sometime.
64jct1.jpg

Empty Fortress Scheme in EU3
34ziwqg.jpg

How the hell did African rebels pop up in France? e_e

Anyhow, here's something that I think qualifies as strange, in the alternative history department:

spierdalaj.jpg

Muslim Ulster. Talk about adding yet another twist to the religious makeup of Northern Ireland! :p

Started as Ceylon. Colonized a bit, then ran out of steam. Switched to Kongo and played hands off 'till end.

Portugal and France collapsed utterly at some point and Castille lost most of its colonies. Ireland formed and colonized a bit, then collapsed. South America is almost wholly owned by Navarra, but the north...
whattt.jpg

What a mess.

(Central America and West Coast is controlled by Haiti...)

Also... Saruhan:
whatttt.jpg

Started as Ceylon. Colonized a bit, then ran out of steam. Switched to Kongo and played hands off 'till end.

Portugal and France collapsed utterly at some point and Castille lost most of its colonies. Ireland formed and colonized a bit, then collapsed. South America is almost wholly owned by Navarra, but the north...
whattt.jpg

What a mess.

(Central America and West Coast is controlled by Haiti...)

Oh horror! Quebec in somewhere near to its correct place!!! how strange it is! never have imagined this!!

I guess the "FRANCE" text just decided to move into a bigger place.