• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oPKqN.png

hzhch.jpg

Mantenegro! It actually took most of the balkans/Hungary/Zaporizhie without my help.

Not pictured: France only exists in the centre of the very north of North America, Burgundy/Brittany/Alencon pushed it out of mainland Europe some 3 centuries ago.

Also I had Alaska become HRE for a good forty years. Alaska.

Some strange along with some awesome screenies from my TO -> Prussia game that is currently ongoing around 1573.

First, the patheticness of the HRE. For reference, Burgundy is a 4PM. 1573 and no Imperial decisions made.
Auqc4.jpg

FAK1z.jpg

Swiss Africa, owned by Aragon?
VCs4V.png

Mega-Hungary below my TO, sadly they were in a PU with Brandenburg so they were crushed and lost 75% of their territory shortly after I formed Prussia. Also note: France, Hansa, Castille, Naples all in Sweden/Finland, giant Murom, Astrakhan already.
J4Ujw.jpg

And from an older Castille game, I didn't touch any of that mess in the Balkans. Mega-GH on a rampage and tons of Russian minors.
7Djh8.jpg

protestant Jesuits lol

old heir to the throne picture:
unledxjz.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]