• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All should stop spamming the strange screenshots threads. Post strange screenshots, not mod discussions, please.

I know that shattered England isn't exactly a rare thing on these pages, but this one impressed me with how...neatly...they organised it (English and Scottish remnants excepted)

jlRZD.jpg

Next time someone says 'Ireland', I say You mean Hansa Ireland etc.

EDIT:
1jhy2.jpg

Hannover, it seems you are 400 year to early.
Morroco seems to have ireland in this game to.

Last edited:
Wow, Genoa! Granada is also in a good place and the Hansa is in good position to colonise America.

(And I believe your hilarious comment about Horde d'Or only come from your English pronunciation, because I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. In real French, apart if you says it ridiculously fast and stay with just the "dor", there is nothing that resembled that.)

Haha this lord of the ring / EU3 comparisons needs its own thread :D

Valiant_Hogers does your Morroco owns the whole of Irland or just parts?

And Sybot I love your nearly perfect borders in England

Continuing the strangeness in Genoese Britain. The Genoese have been pressured by the Burgundians and Milanese, so they decided to move their capital somewhere safer. The ironic end result, Britain is now a colony being ruled from Belize.

1fYUr.jpg

Hi

I decided to post a few screenshots of my game.Where I play The Knights.

Austria nearly spreed over the hole Balkans and Milan took over the Ottomans ( but then two provinces declared independence)
Also France grew to a Monster size. I think Europe looks really weird. I never saw such a mess in turkey. At first Trebizond annexed the Ottomans and then Camandar annexed Trebizond and then mighty milan came and kicked some asses :D

(sorry for my bad english) Mücke

Last edited:
eu33h.png

I know this might not be seen as most unusual in Miscmods' Dark Continent scenario but I found it amusing, nonetheless. The real Mameluks turned into Egypt a short while back.

The Inca were apparently Buddhists?
pYMPl.jpg

Using DAO lite and my own Tempus Gentium mod.
There goes my farming of the inca :(
EDIT: They have no culture but still it doesnt make sense since they only became buddhist in 1478.
Very weird since in the culture files, they are Inca culture.

Last edited: