• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
got it. dont know what went wrong

but still, really weird that sweden is at war with a country thats on a continent that no one knows exists!

got it. dont know what went wrong

but still, really weird that sweden is at war with a country thats on a continent that no one knows exists!

say that to portugal that is at war with Cherooke at 1425 and discovers japan in 1431 :D

What is so cool with "Horde d'Or". Isn't it the exact traduction of "Golden Horde"?

What is so cool with "Horde d'Or". Isn't it the exact traduction of "Golden Horde"?

Try saying it aloud, though it might only work if you've seen a lot of movies in English, you darn Quebecker >: )

I'm a French student. Why not "dans l'Horde d'Or?" or "On ne pouvent pas?"

Because i am on republican dictatorship, my name is napoleon and i say : "This sentence is correct, my english is bad but i dont care". Just obey :D

Seriously your two propositions is incorrect, you may try "Vous ne marcherez pas aussi simplement en Horde d'Or" ou "Il n'est pas aussi facile de se rendre en Horde d'Or". Not litteral traduction but correct.

I have check the movie right now, the sentence is "On n'entre pas si facilement en Horde d'Or". And now, i go to bed... 3:17 morning in france.

I still absolutely don't understand...

No more spamming, please.

SRU.png

The white hand of Sahuran ! Very, very weird...

3502006.jpeg

(i promise you safferli, i dont spam anymore).

Wait... what ?
saruman.jpg

Ok, whe have Aragon, Sahuran and Horde d'Or... Who next ?