+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 876 901 926 951 966 974 975 976 977 978 986 1001 1026 1051 1076 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,520 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Myself
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Attachment 39213
    Looks like they found themselves some new religion.
    Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou allied. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of France, master of the fates of Europe. Therefore with my explorers thou shalt see, and with my spies thou shalt hear; and never shall thou be released from vassalage until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.

Quote Originally Posted by Selukon View Post
    Is the granada catholic? If so, it's pretty common when castille collapses. Never seen a big galicia though.
    Yeah, Grenada is Catholic. I've never seen it be popped and take over Spain, though, pretty funny.

This is definitely an interesting game for me. It seems that all the usual suspects are getting drowned in the dirt. Even Crete has swallowed up the whole of Greece (50 years after the screenshot).
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

~Robert A. Heinlein

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Tucked away safely in your darkest nightmares
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_ View Post
    Attachment 39213
    Damn those +narrowminded events
    Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds: Favorite History-Book AAR, EU3: Round 4 2011 and Round 1 2012 (co-winner); WritAAR of the week: October 2nd, 2011
    Updated 27/08/13!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Me_ View Post
    Attachment 39213
    I've had a similar situation happen in my current game, except they're Buddhist.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ok I missed to take a picture the second it showed up. But I did just achieve that achievement in which you need to conquer the whole of France, as France. I achieved it as.. MING! (it was completely random!) ._.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well, what can I say? Hungary got hungry and started to eat Polish and Horde land until it got full and had a nap, Poland and Lithuania is almost gone! The russian and slavian nations is vassals to Golden Horde and the horde is f**king big, even in 1506. Venice in the biggest power in Italy(?), the Ottomans haven't been to war for more than 60 years! Prussia is acting like a big, discusting skinworm, eating itself further and further into nowhere....

The fact that Iraq is not in Iraq seems to have confused my cartographer.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_10.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	39253
    Sardinian Columbname?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_9.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	39254

It is the nation of IRQ of course.
    I presume that is the steppe wolf mod or something?

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    could be religious (protestant/catholic/reformed etc) rebels - they seem to be pretty random, whom to defect
    The human isn't the only victim of bored German OPMs with too many spies and too much money.
    "Skill counts for nothing when an angel pees down the touchhole of your musket."
    - Anonymous soldier

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

A handful from my recent Burgundy > France game:
    HRE Transylvania D:

Mega Balkanized England: Great Britain, Scotland, England, Wales, Lancaster, and Cornwall all fighting for dominance.

Hmm...1k+ ducats or 1 prestige...tricky.

9/9/8 regency in a MP game...

and Le Super Horde

They are still big even in 1588

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Can't tell what's worse: Giant blob horde still being around or the inevitable Blobhemia replacing it.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'd say the horde, Blobemia does not attack without reason.
    Nice, DoB although admit that the prussia is a bit odd....

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Urbino, Hated on day 1, hated on day 58584

Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That's not too bad - but how did they survive?
    Or rebels?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

They got vassilzed by Bohemia, Revoke the privilega.
    Weird that this TPM had more guts then 30+ provinces Burgundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    Can't tell what's worse: Giant blob horde still being around or the inevitable Blobhemia replacing it.
    Oh, don't worry, both Bohemia and Hungary are under PUs with me long before, that's because the horde hasn't killed Hungary

and yeah, i think that Prussia is awesome, wonder if they'll become a Russia of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    Oh, don't worry, both Bohemia and Hungary are under PUs with me long before, that's because the horde hasn't killed Hungary

and yeah, i think that Prussia is awesome, wonder if they'll become a Russia of sorts?
    would prefer Germany.

"

I was playing my normal Byzantine game, warring with Volga Bulgaria and some other countries when this popped up:

As you can see, my Byzantine empire turned into Nicaea. This was pretty unexpected, but I presume it was because of the Fourth Crusade, where the Byzantine Empire got Constantinople sacked and it was divided into several states (can someone check the date when the Fourth Crusade happened?). Fortunately I can reform Byzantium but this was very, very, very unexpected. The Latin Empire also came out, so I'm at war with them.

Some other notes:
    *Wales formed
    *Broken France
    *Broken Poland
    *Hainaut in Ireland
    *English with Scotland
    *Moravids invading Iberia
    Last edited by Nafu523; 24-08-2011 at 05:39.

+ Reply to Thread