• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He's probably France, since you can see their army counters and those of their neighbours. He's definitely not Polotsk. Unless he got a personal union with France and the disbanded all his troops... :D

Thanks, didn't notice those units down there.
But there is still a bigger chance he has a PU and disband his troops then that Polotsk won't fall apart. How many of those are cored?

What determines what the game rates as difficulty level?
difficulty.png

This says baby difficulty. Yet, look at my country.
difficulty1.png

I have 9k troops. There is a 9k stack of umbrian patriots holed up in the mountains of Abruzzi. I am at war with Castille, who is destroying my ally aragon, sicily, who has 4k seiging my southern province, and a bigger navy, so they control the strait, and Trebezoid, who revolted in Janina, and is now destroying my vassal, achea. I loose 4 ducats per month, and have 4.3 inflation. My revolt risk is at 24, 16, 8, and 8 for some provinces, I have 16 infamy, and only 1 stability. Also 3 or 4 loans, a bad heir with a weak claim. Only thing good is 63 prestige and an alliance with milan, the ruler of the north of italy. I was going to be the leader of a pu with castille, but then this war happened. The war with sicily has been going on for 7 years, and i have 18 war exhaustion. Dont quite understand the difficulty rating.

Oh, i forgot the 5k stack of ferraran nationalists in modena, after having won the seige of ferrara.

No, why does it say that the country is the easiest to play as, when I am not doing to well, and i have it on normal difficulty.

No, why does it say that the country is the easiest to play as, when I am not doing to well, and i have it on normal difficulty.

That meter isn't necessarily accurate. Many other factors, once in-game, can make a nation significantly easier or harder to play. For example, it might be that easy to play Naples if you had no rebellions and weren't losing a war, but the start screen won't reflect those values, just hard stats I believe.

The ecconomy rating is veery strange, too. In my Prussia game I have the biggest income on the planet and every nation in Europe hates me (due to cascading alliances), but still I have 0 Stars in ecconomy (after taking the -10% Tax Income in the smuggler event) and 5 Stars in Diplomaxy.

Fishermen: Scandanavia's true trade experts.

Just because it's easy to play as doesn't mean you're immune to rebellion/occupation.

No but he means that e.g. if you're a new player and you choose that country (because it says it's easy!), you're going to have a very bad time!

dat Ramazan.
Also, what's up with your map? looks HTTT!