• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
just an unusual thing we don't see often.

i was playing as sweden, and i was concentrating so hard on my 34 years war with denmark and norway, and i did not realize the big blob of italy on bottom of europe.........

Last edited:
endot said:

just an unusual thing we don't see often.

i was playing as sweden, and i was concentrating so hard on my 34 years war with denmark and norway, and i did not realize the big blob on bottom of europe.........

Well, that's something different... :eek:

von_Rundstedt said:
im not sure, but is the green nation in the east the oe? if yes, how can it exist while thrakien belongs to italy? or is it an na save and the ai moved the capital?

Good point. Defenetly edited in.

spl said:
I think its kind of fake.......

He was probably playing italy but just loaded sweden, which is why he has fleets of 0 ships

and rome has a level 5 fort? look at the year
true. its fake

Somebody just got owned?

Talking about a huge neighbor bonus:
naval.jpg

Whenever I play with historical advisors, I always like to see where some of the more famous advisors end up if they're not in my court. And to my surprise look at where Luther ended up. :eek:

Martin_Luther_Spain.jpg

wilcoxchar said:
Whenever I play with historical advisors, I always like to see where some of the more famous advisors end up if they're not in my court. And to my surprise look at where Luther ended up. :eek:

Martin_Luther_Spain.jpg

Well if they owned Anhalt 1513 then they had the right to hire him first. I would rather be more amused if Mikael Agricola would be advisor in some Italian minor :rofl:

Falahk said:
this CoT on Huchol most be one of the worst CoT's ever(sadly i did not have a save left from the time when it was a 0,47 ducat CoT)

I had one of those too. I solved the problem by going north and conquering land above it. Now it's up to 200+ and no longer the worst in the world.

wilcoxchar said:

Well, I bet he and Torquemada are having a good time together.

Btw, seeing your National Ideas all messed up, there is a user-made fix that works like a charm, here: NI Graphics Fix

Well if they owned Anhalt 1513 then they had the right to hire him first.
But they did not own Anhalt, they just own most of Iberia. A little while later Spain apparently sacked him and he moved to the Bavarian court.

@Helius, thanks for the link. :)