• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A collection of my current game.
holstein-is-everywhere.jpg

14vkwev.jpg

All those provinces I've shaded in red are also trading through Kyoto. That's Northumberland, Lancashire, Essex, Maine, Anjou, Orleans, Champagne, Avignon, Limburg, Oldenburg, Jylland, Slesvig, Vastergotland, Halland, Skane, Mecklenburg, Luneburg, Hannover, Westfalen and Leipzig all trading through a landlocked province on the far side of the world.

For the record the year is 1440, Europeans should have no concept of Kyoto even existing at this point :wacko:

It happens a lot when a Merchant Republic loses its CoT (Novgorod being the usual culprit here).

Smallest CoT ever?

Not even the rest of the island was included.

I didn't. The CoT spawned with it there.

edit: but the AI flooded it within months. Meckleburg and another nation had 5.

Do not worry, me and my cheating had nothing to do with any of what I'm about to show you, since I'm all the way in Indonesia.

Notice anything(s) wrong? Of course you do, you're not blind.

First let us see the clusterf*** that is the British Isles. "Great" Britain seems to be ill while Leinster somehow got a hold of northern Scotland.

There is one main thing I want to mention, and that is Burgundy. How it has survived I have no idea. I kept looking at Europe whenever I would get to the selection screen and Burgundy was alive and well every single time. Did I mentioned they're allied with France?

Other things are the Portuguese Normandy and France invading Spain. (that last part isn't strange but I haven't seen it happen in my other MEIOU games)

VENICE?!?!? That's all I have to say about them. Papal States seem unusually wholesome since whenever I play in Europe they usually get thrown down by Naples. (who has the annoying habit of giving back their newly conquered papal land after time)

But that isn't the best of what I have to show you. While Venice has a nice COT to fund an army to conquer such lands, this underdog seems to have become rabid.

I don't know how they survived the initial stages, but they seem to be thriving now. Karaman meanwhile has eaten up the Ottomans.