• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the japanese shogun seems to think it is better to take some random land in afrika than trying to unite Japan
EU3_9.jpg

Okay Bohemia I know people are calling you the new BBB, but you don't have to migrate there as well.

ZC9J1.jpg

I'll admit I forced them to give up their capital, but the AI carved a random empire down in Southern France all on its own volition. (also, go Bar!)

Oddities:
- no England (not only on British isles but nowhere) and OPM Scotland
- Prussia (seen on map) and TO (in Danzig)
- Krakow instead of Poland
- Ukraine instead of Lithuania
- both Novgorod and Muscovy exists and both are big
- Switzerland with access to the sea
- Castilian Baltic isles
- Huge Naples

Oddities:
- no England (not only on British isles but nowhere) and OPM Scotland
- Prussia (seen on map) and TO (in Danzig)
- Krakow instead of Poland
- Ukraine instead of Lithuania
- both Novgorod and Muscovy exists and both are big
- Switzerland with access to the sea
- Castilian Baltic isles
- Huge Naples

What happened here :O, This is just, so, someone please tell me the proper word in English????

Prussia (seen on map) and TO (in Danzig)

Folks often force Prussia to release the Teutonic Order, happened in every game I've ever played.

I'll admit I forced them to give up their capital, but the AI carved a random empire down in Southern France all on its own volition. (also, go Bar!)

In most v5.1 game I've played, Bar has managed to grow to three provinces and dominate trade...

I really had to post it somewhere. It is from the forum itself, I guess we don't have a thread for things like that.

I really wonder what he was thinking...

ps. What Captain Gars said is "Ehh... you're 11 years late to this discussion. It's called "thread necromancy" but I think we need a new word for this. Thread archeology?

Closed."