• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bet it's the Shape-changers. They're everywhere! *Paranoid glances to either side*

eu311h.png

those rebels are helpful ... they helped my army defeat another band , before getting their asses handed to them by the same army! :D

Last edited:
Makes perfect sense!

Most likely religious zealots. One time I had religious zealots in England loyal to the Knights and the provinces defected. The Knights eventually lost Rhodes so the only land they have left is in England :p

The year is now 1561, Spain is still under occupation by Granadan revolts.... what do we have here....
YHaaZ.png

I recently invoked the decision to vassalize all members of the HRE..... what the.....????
HgIvW.png

Somehow Bohemia went from being in a PU with me to becoming a vassal.... and my Kaiser became their Duke???

AWESOME!!!!!!
loved it!

Just noticed this in my BUR game

11hug7s.jpg

14vkwev.jpg

All those provinces I've shaded in red are also trading through Kyoto. That's Northumberland, Lancashire, Essex, Maine, Anjou, Orleans, Champagne, Avignon, Limburg, Oldenburg, Jylland, Slesvig, Vastergotland, Halland, Skane, Mecklenburg, Luneburg, Hannover, Westfalen and Leipzig all trading through a landlocked province on the far side of the world.

For the record the year is 1440, Europeans should have no concept of Kyoto even existing at this point :wacko:

Last edited: