+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 867 892 917 942 957 965 966 967 968 969 977 992 1017 1042 1067 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    I see you that and raise you France's complicated aristocracy.

Is that MEIOU with the 1400's sprites? Man, that looks fantastic.

Apologies for off topic.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Bl0oDy_PhYsCo View Post

Playing as oman, I allied Mali thinking they'd provide an excellent distraction to the mamluks from the other side. A little way into the war, wondering why anything had yet to happen on that end, I checked in on my useless ally to find all three of its armies standing in uncolonised provinces and devoid of a single soldier... I can only assume that this was some sort of incredibly sophisticated military strategy that is beyond my feeble comprehension.
    They are digging tunnels right into the palace, leaving those paper mache armies around...

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    95% of the way done with the Ryukyu conquers the world achievement, just saw this and it made me laugh.
    "Yeah, I put a North America in your North America so you can Colonize while you Colonize."

As a side note, Republican Dictatorship is my new favorite government type. The Imperialism casus belli on every nation seems incredibly cheap.

Last edited by T.j. Arnold; 13-08-2011 at 07:49.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yo dawg. I heard you like WCs, so I put a world in your world so you can conquer the world while you conquer the world.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    Yo dawg. I heard you like WCs, so I put a world in your world so you can conquer the world while you conquer the world.
    We need to go deeper.

I demand a detailed AAR where you go through every single step you made to conquer the world as Ryukyu.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    We need to go deeper.

I demand a detailed AAR where you go through every single step you made to conquer the world as Ryukyu.
    we need to go DERPER
    Time to dance with the angels

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Niker117 View Post
    we need to go DERPER
    We need not go offtopic.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    We need to go deeper.

I'm way beyond the point of doing an AAR (my earliest save is 1615), and do not feel like conquering the world a third time (had to restart when 5.1 came out since it says your saves are from another user) but once I do finish it I may start a thread on tips.
    It's taken myself almost four months of play with around four hours a day of dedication to accomplish this, so don't expect an easy ride if you go for it... :/

Frankly: I dont get it, T.J. - i mean apart from your achievements, what is so strange about the screenie? ´North america´ written out twice?

sucessful polotsk

53 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazumir View Post
    Frankly: I dont get it, T.J. - i mean apart from your achievements, what is so strange about the screenie? ´North america´ written out twice?
    Congratulations, Captain Obvious!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I'am nearly as suprised to see sucessful rather Morocco, and Iraq. Iraq is usually much smaller for me.

But that could be you playing as Polotsk. That is the only big blob and I can't see the year nor the contry you play as.
    Ohh My Herregud!

Quote Originally Posted by Joelainen View Post
    I'am nearly as suprised to see sucessful rather Morocco, and Iraq. Iraq is usually much smaller for me.

But that could be you playing as Polotsk. That is the only big blob and I can't see the year nor the contry you play as.
    He's France, I believe.
    The marked army is standing in south Spain if I see that correctly.

Wait what's that yellow in Scandinavia? Utrecht?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If he was Polotsk, his armies would be seen...

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

All right, Bohemia, just siege the other province.
    Few days later...

Bohemia can't choose
    Yes, I know something's wrong with my provinces, but what?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    Yes, I know something's wrong with my provinces, but what?
    You're using a non-standard font. If you install Divine Wind on top of a version of HttT with a custom font, this happens. Old fonts don't work with Divine Wind.
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 Better Mountains II ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ CK2 Mongol Invasion

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman786 View Post
    You're using a non-standard font. If you install Divine Wind on top of a version of HttT with a custom font, this happens. Old fonts don't work with Divine Wind.
    There is a garbled font solution in the tech support sticky.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Hmm...

You've posted the same pic twice. + you didn't even bother to close the console.

Tsk tsk tsk
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Hansa is big, this could be him.

France is just normal.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Reincarnation to the extreme:

+ Reply to Thread