• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2011080400001.jpg

I wanted to catch this before their inevitable collapse. Go Mamluks!

Still good progress. Granada did retake not just Cadiz and Cordoba but also Toledo, which is no mean feat. And I was focusing on Castilian territory, as I said. Except for Madrid, Castile (which has been joined here to Aragon it seems) is left with its XI century borders, c1066, where the frontier was formed by the counties of Salamanca and Burgos (I've got CK on the brain). The next step for Granada should be to take back Valencia or drive Portugal from Seville. Once she controls everything south of the Duero valley, I think that Granada should get a decision to reform the caliphate, though I don't know if that is in vanilla EU3.

Yeah who is gonna survive that? I know one out of 100 can do it without reload. =w=

Spain recently formed within the last 10-20 years, then they started having problems.
VXlZC.jpg

I wish I was that Granada. I have no idea how people play as that country.

25 years have passed and Spain is still occupied, I've gone through 3 emperors in the same time.

Ryazan anyone? How bout some Finland? Bohemia and Hungary are both in a PU with me right now.
ZLjTM.jpg

Your borders. Just suck

2011080400001.jpg

I wanted to catch this before their inevitable collapse. Go Mamluks!

I wouldn't bet on a collapse.
The Mamluks in my TO game look almost the same and are still going strong in 1700.
(That game also featured a France getting stomped by England and Burgundy but then for no good reason but being France rising from the ashes (~10 provinces) to become their usual blobby self. Impressive.)

I wish I was that Granada. I have no idea how people play as that country.
The AI kind of cheats, because humans can't die off completely and then wait for a rebellion. Likely, this Granada didn't actually survive, they just came back during a period of Spanish instability. I have no idea how to play as Granada either.