• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1zcfxwx.jpg

Sunni Granada.

:eek:
oh God, they are coming! the...Manni are coming?

soon they will annex England, then France, then they will continue in their world conquest with the big bad elite warriors of MAN!

The demonym is Manx, actually.

Oxford, York and Lancaster can be English nationalist revolters, just like Catalunya and I believe Danzig as well (don't pin me down on it). They happen when nationalist revolters appear in the country.

It's Northumbria, not Oxford. But yeah, they've been there all along. I think either from 1.0 or since NA.

Wow, they almost restored the Caliphate of Cordoba, at least taking back what Castile took from Muslim Iberia since the 1070s (though not Aragon or Portugal).

They still have a long way to go.

Wow, they almost restored the Caliphate of Cordoba, at least taking back what Castile took from Muslim Iberia since the 1070s (though not Aragon or Portugal).

Still a long ways off.
Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba-1000.png

Manchurian France, In Mexico.
(I know, France had cores there which messed with the naming once the Manchu moved in. Still funny though.)

2011-07-19_00001.jpg

What the hell? I'm guessing Manchu took Central America from France and it ended up being Manchurian France.

If I remember right, someone beat France in a war, forced them to release Zapotec, who then got jumped by Manchu and Brandenburg at the same time.

Hmm, thats weird.

Still a long ways off.
Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba-1000.png

Still good progress. Granada did retake not just Cadiz and Cordoba but also Toledo, which is no mean feat. And I was focusing on Castilian territory, as I said. Except for Madrid, Castile (which has been joined here to Aragon it seems) is left with its XI century borders, c1066, where the frontier was formed by the counties of Salamanca and Burgos (I've got CK on the brain). The next step for Granada should be to take back Valencia or drive Portugal from Seville. Once she controls everything south of the Duero valley, I think that Granada should get a decision to reform the caliphate, though I don't know if that is in vanilla EU3.