• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How on earth does York form, then? You can't release it since it has no cores in England (there's only Cornwall, Wales, and Northumberland, the latter of which I do not understand since it was never an independent nation), and there is literally nothing on the Wiki about it.

If there is a York nation, then I bet there has to be a Lancaster nation (or else it wouldn't make much sense).

Both York and Lancaster exists in the vanilla game. But they can only appear through revolts.

So i have seeking a ally and i went to France and what do i see...
IvPzH.jpg

xD

HGzBg.jpg

I think they may be right this time...
I didnt help Bohemia at this, only I have been allied to them for whole game and eaten all that is in the east (now have Russians borders) even when allied no help in the west, only with eastern enemies
Also Skandinavia formed, GB formed, France alive, OE is gone and Byzantium alive (they didnt rebel just conquered the whole Ottoman empire)
Tripoli alive...

Lets just say interesting game....

Last edited:
That won't last long, I'm sure.

Perhaps France is leading the Personal Union?

Nope. Otherwise it would say "leading personal union with Hainaut" if France was leading. :)

algiers.jpg

They actually held the province until it cored. Sadly they lost it to Finland later on

HGzBg.jpg

I think they may be right this time...
I didnt help Bohemia at this, only I have been allied to them for whole game and eaten all that is in the east (now have Russians borders) even when allied no help in the west, only with eastern enemies
Also Skandinavia formed, GB formed, France alive, OE is gone and Byzantium alive (they didnt rebel just conquered the whole Ottoman empire)
Tripoli alive...

Lets just say interesting game....

Whats up with that watermark?

That won't last long, I'm sure.

Nope. Kind of sad, really. Keeping the Kalmar Union together as Denmark is interesting, without cheating for funds. Keeping the PU with Brandenburg going as Luxembourg, well that's nearly impossible. Now if the poor Count of Hainaut can keep all of France, good for him, but there should be an event to tag-switch and play as the bigger nation, right?

eu386.jpg

Apparently the Tribal leader of Mutapa is some how related to Julius Ceasar. I doubt that a lot. Not least be cause unless this unknown relative happened to be looking for gold their is no reason for him to be this far south. This is actually the second time this has happened.

Nope. Kind of sad, really. Keeping the Kalmar Union together as Denmark is interesting, without cheating for funds. Keeping the PU with Brandenburg going as Luxembourg, well that's nearly impossible. Now if the poor Count of Hainaut can keep all of France, good for him, but there should be an event to tag-switch and play as the bigger nation, right?
If they can inherit France then they get cores.
Wallonian = French culturegroup.
Now That would be awesome if they didn't form france..