• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2md3u2t.jpg

2cdiu5j.jpg

What do we learn?

A Moron is always near!

Cape Verde is not.

Powell runs his own mod. From this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...DW)-Empire&p=12682711&viewfull=1#post12682711

"Its my own mod, very rough around the edges. Provinces autodefect after holding them for a month, no tribal successions (except for the Papal states), Celestial Empires and tribes can colonize, low revolt risk and quick coring times to help the AI. Some other minor things, but those are the large ones.

edit: the reason for this is I love blobs. I usually play as Cyprus and observe until 1500, and then pick a hard country to play as. Most of the time I die due to the very rough nature of the mod. "

I've come to fear hordes. Playing the Ottomans used to be a non-stop thrill ride, smashing one Christian princeling after another. Now I have to put up with Mongols flooding into Bulguria every five years. :(

ended up going Denmark, did pretty well and was about to form Scandinavia once Jylland cored. But then I was attacked.

eu3game2011072920405567.jpg

I managed to get one reform passed though

eu3game2011072920090486.jpg

I might create a thread in the AAR forum for all of my mod screens, else they'll take up too many pages in here

Probably small-fry in terms of 'weird', but still sticks in my head...

EU3_2.jpg

... Wow, Mainz is really confident in victory, there...

Happens all the bleeding time. If you haven't occupied an OPM yet - even if you're sieging them something awful and they have no army left at all - they'll keep sending you ridiculous peace offers until you finally do occupy them.
It's really annoying.