• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Charm and beauty (and lot of spies !) are sometimes as effective as cannons.

It was during a test game with a beta patch. I hope it is not a bug the 4.1 version inherits : I never inherited anything during 3 centuries, and suddenly, all my personal unions turned into integration.

I missed the last one, Malacca, my Sultan was too old to wait for the last gift to the state...

83337013.png

Show map. Now!

Charm and beauty (and lot of spies !) are sometimes as effective as cannons.

It was during a test game with a beta patch. I hope it is not a bug the 4.1 version inherits : I never inherited anything during 3 centuries, and suddenly, all my personal unions turned into integration.

I missed the last one, Malacca, my Sultan was too old to wait for the last gift to the state...

*Awesome bit of inheritance*

It's....It's beaaautiful. A world painted in Ottoman Greeeeeeen! Gief map, please.

It's....It's beaaautiful. A world painted in Ottoman Greeeeeeen! Gief map, please.

It was not a WC game. My goal was to be the good guy. Only CBs war (that's really not difficult, I admit), never more than 6 infamy. Preserve the HRE, kill the blobs before they grow too much, America forbidden, preserve the Hordes in central Asia...
It was really fun to see Lithuania stretch from Baltic to Ming. I dowed this monster, but before my armies crossed the border, the country fall in pieces. I never fought a single battle, only enjoyed the rebel show.

Anyway, even without being a warmonger, the Sublime Porte stretched to the Pacific.

pu2ewp.png

I edit the savegame every 50 years to reset the inflation for the AI. I think some countries know I will do this and mint like crazy... I think I will add a bonus on inflation to the "AI_hard" settings.

that ottoman empire is so beautiful O_O

How did the AI discover the Caspian Sea ? Flying Nipponman ?

It would anyway, because Chinese-tech Muslims would have discovered it from the hordes and then passed it on to other members of the Chinese group, including Japan.

Europa Incognita is a hell of a lot better looking than most Europes I have encountered

It was not a WC game. My goal was to be the good guy. Only CBs war (that's really not difficult, I admit), never more than 6 infamy. Preserve the HRE, kill the blobs before they grow too much, America forbidden, preserve the Hordes in central Asia...
It was really fun to see Lithuania stretch from Baltic to Ming. I dowed this monster, but before my armies crossed the border, the country fall in pieces. I never fought a single battle, only enjoyed the rebel show.

Anyway, even without being a warmonger, the Sublime Porte stretched to the Pacific.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1328/pu2ewp.png

I edit the savegame every 50 years to reset the inflation for the AI. I think some countries know I will do this and mint like crazy... I think I will add a bonus on inflation to the "AI_hard" settings.
Please annex Assam.
That is all.

EU3_MAP_GBR_1618.9.12_1.jpg

Things of interest to note:
  • Protestant, Papal, Colonizing Byzantium
  • HUGE Mamelukes
  • Burgundy inherited Brandenburg and is eating Castille
  • Portugal eating Castille
  • Yemen is an empire and owns part of Maya
  • Tiny France still colonizing
  • OPM Novgorod
  • Crazy Denmark!

Edit: Forgot to mention, HUGE Korea. I am playing as Great Britain.

Last edited:
What about Breton Asia down there? That's pretty bizarre... okay maybe not

"My King, the Lithuania has appeared at our borders!" :eek:

lithorde

lithorde2

I have no idea why they became a steppe horde after breaking; I had nothing to do with it at all!

Don't forget Wallachia. Assam and Wallachia, then the borders will be -perfect-.

I'm waiting for a second core on Wallachia.
Assam is in PU with Makassar. The moment they inherit, I take the land. I never annex an OPM (8 infamy, or even 2 with Holy War is too much) But you are right, it makes me cringe to see these irregularities on the map !