• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Smolensk a OPM in Kola and Qasim Khanate has a core on it.
u7i8.jpg

Here's a game wrecker:
3nBdl.jpg

I say that because as HRE I'm constantly, and I mean without breather getting Calls to Arms from Kurland because every nation in Europe wants to wipe out the Pagan monstrosity.

It's keeping me at 100% Imperial Authority, which feels like a super cheap exploit.

From my current Ottomans game (yeah, yeah, I decided not to give up after all :) ), we have this gem:

wtfbar.png

Continuing my Burgundy game.

• Still have a Tatar Papacy
  • Hungarfgsddfasf
  • Karaman's actually conquered almost the entire levant and is making headway into Egypt. It's rather disconcerting.
  • Super-Riga
  • The Byzantines are Catholic.
  • Despite my best efforts as a good Catholic HREmperor, about half the HRE territories are of the Reformed faith. :eek:o

m9IUJ.jpg

Looks like Hunbhv to me.

Long live the Hunbhvian Empire!

Hmm, looks like Portugal's having trouble holding on to its African territory.

66jxZ.jpg

Hang on, they're not at war with Morocco...so who...

9ZQyU.jpg

What. (It's not even 1410, so they're still a OPM and Portugal still has a full-strength navy)

Now Ragusa has somewhere to go once the Ottoman storm comes down on their heads. Then again wedged between Morocco and Algiers is not much of an improvement, I'm afraid.

Teutowin:

teutowin.jpg

(and I'm not even playing as them!)

Oh and this little gem of AI self-preservation instincts:

failiege.jpg

Nice.

Charm and beauty (and lot of spies !) are sometimes as effective as cannons.

It was during a test game with a beta patch. I hope it is not a bug the 4.1 version inherits : I never inherited anything during 3 centuries, and suddenly, all my personal unions turned into integration.

I missed the last one, Malacca, my Sultan was too old to wait for the last gift to the state...

83337013.png