• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
im using DAO Lite. for the awesome awesome pretty map :) and the author changed the name for osme reason ^^

Warcry: Are you sure Qasim Khanate is wrong religion? They're usually Orthodox in games I've played, and same religion group is okay for PUs.

which makes them sound like a bunch of haremboys belonging to a guy called otto ... :p

im using DAO Lite. for the awesome awesome pretty map :) and the author changed the name for osme reason ^^

I see, thanks.
Its just that Im always on edge with this game, fearing that there is still something I havent learned about it, and that maybe the namechange came from a unification or some other national decision I havent found yet. :D

Continuing my Burgundy game.

• Still have a Tatar Papacy
  • Hungarfgsddfasf
  • Karaman's actually conquered almost the entire levant and is making headway into Egypt. It's rather disconcerting.
  • Super-Riga
  • The Byzantines are Catholic.
  • Despite my best efforts as a good Catholic HREmperor, about half the HRE territories are of the Reformed faith. :eek:o

m9IUJ.jpg

what is going on with your Toulouse?! o_O never seen that before...

Behold the Morocco-sympathiser Pope!

Did they ask for a crusade against Castille? It also looks like Granada's gonna be top dog in Iberia.

Hmm, looks like Portugal's having trouble holding on to its African territory.

66jxZ.jpg

Hang on, they're not at war with Morocco...so who...

9ZQyU.jpg

What. (It's not even 1410, so they're still a OPM and Portugal still has a full-strength navy)

Hmm, looks like Portugal's having trouble holding on to its African territory.

Hang on, they're not at war with Morocco...so who...

What. (It's not even 1410, so they're still a OPM and Portugal still has a full-strength navy)

i lol'ed :D