• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
austriafp.png

oh god why.

How didn't your morale run out while being so outnumbered?

I raise you that and give you France's epic fail;

2011-03-29_00001.jpg

No cheats; I hadn't discovered them yet. Despite the numerical advantage France had, I had EVERY other advantage; better troops (I had Westernized by then and teched more), better morale, better discipline (JUST got Esprit de Corps), better generals, and terrain (-5 for river crossing and mountains). That army there represented about 90% of their total forces.

oh god why.

That's quite an interesting story, here. In my views, it is not absolutely impossible that Austria could have merged with France. Now, there should be a major uprising of some nobles, but by doing that, you have a major central power in Europe that will eventually be able to unify the empire. Of course, if you are the Teutonic Order, you have every right to not like that...

That's the biggest pirate fleet I've ever seen o_O

There's one with >100 pirate ships in the Iroquois game by Prawnstar :)

On topic:

avignon.png

That's a 7 province Avignon right there, courtesy of the AI. You might also be interested in the giant mess that is Greece-Anatolia... No, that isn't Algiers, it's Castille. England has also lost it's bearings. And the Teutons and Aquileia are successful for a change.

Giant Burgundy is a pain, since I'm Holland. My holdings in the New World and trade make me a stronger force though, if only I had the manpower...

got a 13 spawn here playing as Venice once ... i did not find them a good addition when they defeated my 55 big ships , , adding 14 to their nombers , totaling 27 invincible pirate ships blockading my capital ...