• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What the h***?

I've said and heard worse. Hell isn't so bad, though I don't think it had the same meaning in the Bible as we take it for. Sheol or Gehenna. But I'm the guy who did an experiment for a day where I shouted scientific names for human reproductive activities to avoid the usual English explicative that starts with the sixth letter of the Latin alphabet. C****s, man, that's a weird screenshot! But maybe it had to do with peaceful immigration from North Africa? The re-Islamization of Iberia, that is.

EDIT: I am such a nerd. Carry on.

wow Nogai isnt very popular are they
2eyjcw4.jpg

ZwQPS.jpg

Sure, this is MiscMods: Shattered Europe, but we all know this kind of insanity happens well enough in the vanilla game, courtesy of hordes. I just thought this was a singularly deranged Russia, with both Muscovy and Poland being half-exclaves smushed between a giant snaking Bohemia and mega-Georgia.

2011-07-13_00002.jpg

Things you can't quite see in the picture in a recent MP game (with my friend as Minamoto), everything else is AI
- Oman with 9+ provinces that had 17k or more manpower each
- Brunei with 5 different religions on the island (catholic, protestant, orthodox, shinto and sunni)
- Knights floreshing and eating up greece
- My friend (Minamoto) manipulating shogun powers to eat up everything in asia
- Finnish monster leads a personal union with Poland and Lithuania

Went on to ruin to both Vijayanagar and now slowly ruining Finland. Also, During my Netherlands/Vijayanagar war, Taiwan defected to me, which I of course then sold to Serbia.