• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A rival Papacy :O

71721179.jpg

But does anyone know how the hell this happened, I never vassalised them.

'Is the Pope Catholic?' just lost all meaning...

At least this time, the Holy Land is under Papal control. It took them what? 400 years and the sacrifice of fundamental ideals? The ends justify the means I say.

evOPa.png

Austro-Hungary and Poland-Lithuania formed all by themselves... O_O

Is this normal behaviour for a 1453 DAOLITE start?

This guy must be Hercules himself!
*facepalm*

EU3_1.jpg

Going for the achievement where Ryukyu must conquer the world. Took advantage of several wars with Ming as my ally and have conquered most of Indonesia, nearly done with India.

If you do succeed in conquering the world with Ryukyu, I promise I'll return to the forums for good again.

Here's a few good ones:

Morocco sticks it to the Spaniards!

A very successful Reformation.

Orthodox Ottoman Rome

And Finally Mainz, though a little lost I should say.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For those curious about my Ryukyu progress.
May look impressive, but I'm in quite a jam. It was somewhat easy until advancing this far into the Middle East. Now, the Ottomans are protecting the remaining Arab countries, and they out-tech me by quite a bit. My only Ideas are "Quest for the New World" and "Colonial Ventures" (for easier expansion). The hardest part is being Animist and having no Missionaries availible to yourself... No luck ever getting Westernized, I believe.
Capital was moved to Malacca out of simplicity...

My only real options are to take out Africa (not much help now), Ming (feasible, but daunting), Norvgorod (they are actually teched not too far off of myself, feasible, but would require a significant shifting of my armies), and an Arab country (Ottomans would kick my ass, not worth if).

To think of the work we do for 100 points that aren't worth squat...

EU3_3.jpg

Off topic, The Andamans (the yellow island in the water east of India) is owned by the Japanese Daimyo Tairo. I have no idea how they Colonized it, I didn't think they had the ability to...

Last edited: