• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
25gfk35.jpg

2hd1p3r.jpg

Not only is Milan secretly allied with their enemies, with whom they just finished having a war with, they are secretly allied with themselves.

25gfk35.jpg

2hd1p3r.jpg

Not only is Milan secretly allied with their enemies, with whom they just finished having a war with, they are secretly allied with themselves.

More than likely, Milan got Vassalized by Venice, and therefore Venice (and potentially its allies) allied up with Milan, as well. Not knowing about your game, this is merely a guess.

Play as Japan proper (Kyoto). The AI never unifies Japan or conquers the islands so you're safe

This can end bad:

somehow Ming owns Kyoto and a part of southern japan. Japan later rebelled in this part again.

They still shouldn't be allied with themselves, right?
I'm seriously starting to think that there is a second, secret Milan around somewhere...

I've had the same bug playing has Japan, only it happened to ME.
I, as Japan, Have a casus belli (imperialism) against myself. Whenever a nation is at war with me for example, it says "at war with japan and japan" and stuff like that. I've no idea what's going on.

2011070800002g.jpg

I think this might interest a few people...

Also, that is a Muslim Greece. Vanilla DW 4.1

Styria and Tirol exist and there's still a Habsblob? Impressive :)

Absolutely dreadful Europe. Words can't describe what I felt when I looked at it after 150 years of playing in the Americas. (Catalunya isn't too strange, I modded the cultures slightly and it made it more common.)

Last edited: