• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just HAD to screencap this for justice

mazHRE.jpg

IIRC, I released them through one of my many wars with Poland. Before long, they tanked and Mazovia took over. Though as my neighbor, they may not last very long...

Last edited:
Not only that, there's Russian Malaysia, Oman is an alliance leader of a huge network of allies, apparently, and it can field a respectable navy!

....wat.

I'm Russia, so a Russian East Indies isn't too strange. Once I'm done with the game, I'll post the final screenshot in the DW Empire thread and here.

Oh yeah, and what you don't see is a massively colonial Brittany and a Denmark residing entirely in North America (though a lot of the latter has to do with me...)

The Queen Mother: "I told you not to name him Octavius!"

2ymjfba.jpg

Also, when I got DW, never in my wildest dreams did I think Spheres would cause THAT kind of diplo modifier.

And yes, I'm kicking the butt of the Hoarde and Bavaria.

update:

... I just royal married Bohemia at -198 relations.

Last edited:
Here is a series of strange screenshots. Don't blame me if your computer explodes ;)

First of all, the Ottomans are in Ireland. Somehow they managed to defeat the English somewhere.

2011062800003y.jpg

Obviously with such powerful Ottomans the Romans were destroyed and some of them were exiled to Italy, where one certain Palaiologos was elected Doge of Genoa. The Romans that I freed from the Ottomans are ruled by the Kantakouzenos!

2011062800001s.jpg

Well, Palaiologos' tenure wasn't approved by the Genoans and so he was defeated by Prospero Bonaparte in the next elections. Strange that he fled from my vassal Corsica.

2011062800002.jpg

Remember that beaten England? Well, it formed the Great Birtain and was ruled by an Aragonese family. This alone is strange, isn't it?

2011062600001n.jpg

Well, I think that after they formed GBR the new king wanted to legitimize his claim after a long regency council. He switched to Lancaster.

2011062600002.jpg