• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

England in 1420. Haven't seen England implode this fast before (playing as Qara Koyunlu so I haven't involved in European wars).

Jiminy Crickets. Is that Portugal sandwiched in there? France and England have to be the 2 most incompetent AIs in history.

"I heard you like Asia so I put my Asia into your Europe."
I am afraid of Ming I am just a little France D:

That part of Russia is still Asia. Not that they seem like they're going to have trouble crossing the Urals, though.

Yes, it is Portugal. Genoa, Sicily and Brittany in Ireland. Gelre still has it's provinces on mainland, too. Northumberland between Scotland and Portugal and in South, too. Norfolk is owned by Denmark. :)

Yes, it is Portugal. Genoa, Sicily and Brittany in Ireland. Gelre still has it's provinces on mainland, too. Northumberland between Scotland and Portugal and in South, too. Norfolk is owned by Denmark. :)

Could you imagine what English would sound like today?

religiousmess.png

So... That's a Protestant Byzantium empire (it's the AI's doing, I haven't touched it), along with some Protestant Greek minors, an Orthodox Crete, a Sunni Rhodes (Algiers did that), a lot of Sunni provinces in the Balkans (GH did that), and a Shiite Albania!