• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First time I've seen this, or heard of it since DW. Entirely on it's own.
16ayycg.jpg

I very rarely see Kurland revolt and definately never see them taking over most of the baltics.. Also Granada is still alive :eek:

I've seen them turn up a lot, as Refardeon says, but haven't seen them take that much territory before. Go Kurland! :D

Also Granada is still alive :eek:

I one time had Grenada last until the 1450's. Castille was just sitting there with there thumbs up there you know whats I guess

More strange because of the lengths some players will go to in order to declare war, I present to you the great and glorious war of British honor over the subject of the all-important lands in..

EU3_38-1.jpg

.... Greenland.

You have to read the player text to know what's going on, sorry bout that.

More strange because of the lengths some players will go to in order to declare war, I present to you the great and glorious war of British honor over the subject of the all-important lands in..

EU3_38-1.jpg

.... Greenland.

You have to read the player text to know what's going on, sorry bout that.

don't really know why anyone would want greenland..it's a worthless piece of land :p

Successful Hainaut!

Successful Lancaster!

Successful Switzerland!

Successful Brabant!

Spain!!

Is it really a successful Lancaster when they don't actually own Lancashire? ;)