• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Domdiedomdiedom....heey, Louisiana has declared independence!

1765-05-15Lousisiana.png

Well, it's a bit more south than anticipated, but live and let live, right?

heey, Canada has wrestled itself free from Great Britain. Great!

1774-05-30canada.png

Ahh, so the Canadians also wanted to go a bit south, eh? And have chosen a Canuck as their president? Well, it's their country I guess....

Ohh, finally the great United States of America have declared independence! So where can I find this great and powerful nation?

1789-05-02usa.png

*Slaps his own forehead*

BTW, this all happened in the same campaign!

From my current Russia game. I had just finished cleaning up Asia so figured I'd see what was going on in Europe, which I had been ignoring for the past 200 years.
2j4oets.jpg

France is gone, Austria is Papal Controller, HRE and Defender of the Faith. Everything west of me but Spain, Sweden and Britain are now part of the Empire. Times like this make we wish I had westernized and had a more liberal policy with my sliders.

From my current Russia game. I had just finished cleaning up Asia so figured I'd see what was going on in Europe, which I had been ignoring for the past 200 years.
France is gone, Austria is Papal Controller, HRE and Defender of the Faith. Everything west of me but Spain, Sweden and Britain are now part of the Empire. Times like this make we wish I had westernized and had a more liberal policy with my sliders.

Well look at my Europe!

soc09f.jpg

Gets weirder every month.

EDIT: Oh jeez I just noticed that there is another Hungro-Polish war or however the hell you say it.

Last edited:
well, what you waitin for? Attack!! :p

Me or him? I'm so underteched that the Westerners don't even need 10 brigades to wipe me off the face of the Earth.

High inflation, anyone?

zwyn3s.jpg

@Russia -- Good Lord.....Just a question, how many Imperial Reforms have the Austrians passed...?

@Morocco -- Polish Kazan? Mega-Hungary? D:

Yeah I'm actually playing right now and Poland is literally dead, while Austria is beating the shit out of Burgundy which is understandable since Austrian/German lands mixed with Italian and French lands make a Super-Austria.

EDIT: Like I said it gets weirder and weirder every month in Europe.

I have more screenshots but its the same campaign so I don't know if you guys want to keep looking at that.

Ahh, so the Canadians also wanted to go a bit south, eh? And have chosen a Canuck as their president? Well, it's their country I guess....

Ohh, finally the great United States of America have declared independence! So where can I find this great and powerful nation?

1789-05-02usa.png

*Slaps his own forehead*

BTW, this all happened in the same campaign!

Funny thing is, they have a Military ranking of 5.

Let me guess: Quebec also made an appearance in Bolivia, Haiti skirts Hudson Bay, Brazil is in New England and Peru runs along the Mississippi?

Not quite, as Ming owns all of North America. However, there is the kingdom of Brazil, Venetian Columbia, La Plata with Italian culture and, also in South America, an Imperial Great Britain.

Weird game.