• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Remember the time when you go through the loading screen and it gives you the tip "France will own Roussillon at the end of the game"?

24lit86.jpg

1179yfc.jpg

What is this France you speak of?

Just wait until they form France by decision, you'll have a reborn BBB in your hands. :p What's with the German-looking flags in southern France by the way?

Auvergne and Toulouse?

He probably knows that.

I think he means Auvergne, Toulouse, and Austria.

Remember the time when you go through the loading screen and it gives you the tip "France will own Roussillon at the end of the game"?

24lit86.jpg

1179yfc.jpg

What is this France you speak of?

That map is very blobby for DW (especially if the player isn't Austria / Burgundy).

That map is very blobby for DW (especially if the player isn't Austria / Burgundy).

Want a picture of the whole map? This is actually my Morocco game, I posted it on DW Empire thread.

1543 is not the end of the game...

Yeah I figured someone would say that, but there is no France so it can't occupy that province until someone forms France and takes it.

The strangest thing there is that you're almost dead and you haven't given up even though it's already 1543.

Edit: Oh, I see, you switched to Aragon to take the picture. My bad..

The strangest thing there is that you're almost dead and you haven't given up even though it's already 1543.

Edit: Oh, I see, you switched to Aragon to take the picture. My bad..

Yeah I was going to tell you but when I quoted, it showed your edit. :)

So I've been working on this mod, right? It's like a mixture of the late antiquity and the early medieval eras all in 1399 for no good reason, anachronisms up the wazoo, whatever. Tossed in some more Native American countries, been running a few hands-off games to see how the AI behaves in the new scenario.

For reference, here's Europe at scenario start in 1399:

JAnky.jpg

I run a fifty-year hands off game as the Wabanaki, check on Europe and see this:

fUj3q.jpg

That's a Byzantine Cornwall you see there, along with a Moravia on steroids and some Visigoths in Britain for no apparent reason. Also, Toledo is no longer in Toledo province, how does that even happen.

This thing seriously needs some tweaking.

Last edited:
lol Friesland will have an easy time forming The Netherlands